Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gotta say, hate the gladiator's helm of glory

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
i gotta say, i don't like it. it wouldn't be half bad if your hair was visible.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
i am with you the helm should show more hair and look better

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
If you hate that then you'd really hate the Royal Storm Crown of Azteca - not only does your hairdo disappear, but the hat gives you a lobotomy.

My wizard's head has been cut off just above the ears, and there's a visible gap of air between where the head is chopped off and the hat brim is just floating above it. Oh yeah and her hair is all gone, and just a dark five-o-clock shadow covering her bald scalp.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
crunkatog on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
If you hate that then you'd really hate the Royal Storm Crown of Azteca - not only does your hairdo disappear, but the hat gives you a lobotomy.

My wizard's head has been cut off just above the ears, and there's a visible gap of air between where the head is chopped off and the hat brim is just floating above it. Oh yeah and her hair is all gone, and just a dark five-o-clock shadow covering her bald scalp.

That's some ugly hat

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
lol, you are right there. it is one of the ugliest hats out there, and i know my stuffconnor light breaker