Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good vs. Evil

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
I was thinking, maybe in the beginning, you could chose whether to be a mob/boss or a wizard.
Maybe like you have the same storyline just you start as a lost soul, and end up as Morganthe. That way your quest would be like for a wizard, defeat six lost souls and collect dust while as a lost soul your quest would be defeat six wizards and protect dust. Also then you would be fighting real people like in PvP instead of fighting the computer because frankly, I think some of the mobs have no brains at all.
Just a thought,

Jasmine Jadestone,
Transcendent

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The biggest problem with this idea is the fact that it requires other players in a PvE situation. Anyone who has ever waited for a PvP match can understand the problem with a "defeat 6 wizards" quest. It would be impossible to get through worlds at off hours. Solo game play would not be an option at all because you would always have to wait for other players to fight.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Jasmine Jadestone on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking, maybe in the beginning, you could chose whether to be a mob/boss or a wizard.
Maybe like you have the same storyline just you start as a lost soul, and end up as Morganthe. That way your quest would be like for a wizard, defeat six lost souls and collect dust while as a lost soul your quest would be defeat six wizards and protect dust. Also then you would be fighting real people like in PvP instead of fighting the computer because frankly, I think some of the mobs have no brains at all.
Just a thought,

Jasmine Jadestone,
Transcendent
fighting as a lost soul? no way because KI lowered their health to be 55. all wizards start with at least 400+ health. a lost soul would only win if the challenger went afk.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
but if there are 4 lost souls against one wizard it would be much easier