Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good idea fairy is here >,>;

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
(Goodness its been forever)

Dump that deck! So, when you have a deck with 40+ spells and you want to start from scratch for whatever reason, clicking 40+ times is a chore! Can we have a dump button somewhere on that page for instant deck wiping?

More colors on outfits and pets? Maybe its just due to limitations in the game but, can we perhaps have more colors on certain pets and clothing? Or perhaps be able to custom tailor stuff by either shortening or lengthening sleeves, shoes, hats?

No hat option! In the stitching area, can we stitch certain hat gear stats to a no hat option?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
100% support Dump Deck. When I'm switching out spells for my Cheat bosses deck, I don't like clicking all the spells out. I would rather have a clean slate.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
CorbinW wrote:

Dump that deck! So, when you have a deck with 40+ spells and you want to start from scratch for whatever reason, clicking 40+ times is a chore! Can we have a dump button somewhere on that page for instant deck wiping?

More colors on outfits and pets? Maybe its just due to limitations in the game but, can we perhaps have more colors on certain pets and clothing? Or perhaps be able to custom tailor stuff by either shortening or lengthening sleeves, shoes, hats?

No hat option! In the stitching area, can we stitch certain hat gear stats to a no hat option?
no hats? thats ok but some times you need a hat ti be a ninja
raw

Historian
May 28, 2009
CorbinW wrote:

Well, I agree. It's some good ideas. But it will load a lot when there's a different lenght of sleeves and more. Gotta wait!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Before I even start, let me just say this. There are two things that I can't stand people do when starting threads: when people beg KI to add their ideas to the game (it makes you sound pathetic), and when people make their ideas sound like the best thing since sliced bread (it makes you sound like a jerk). Please do not do this.

CorbinW wrote:

Good idea.

This wouldn't happen. First, KI has already addressed the fact that adding more colors to outfits would take eons. Second, usually when pets are different colors it's to differentiate them from other pets. For example, the only reason why the Phoenix pet can also be seen in purple and black is because it's a different pet called Thunderbird.

Why?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
CorbinW wrote:

good ideas and the no hat idea is really good as well

they should really add this

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:

This wouldn't happen. First, KI has already addressed the fact that adding more colors to outfits would take eons. Second, usually when pets are different colors it's to differentiate them from other pets. For example, the only reason why the Phoenix pet can also be seen in purple and black is because it's a different pet called Thunderbird.

I can understand that adding new colors to each and every Item in the game would be a chore But how about Changing the Color Chooser interface to a Rainbow slider type thing they wouldnt have to add to each and every one.