Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good game ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Quality and Graphics

When Pirate101 first came out, i played it just to try it out and its HD and graphics were awesome, and it had a much better intro style and animation. you could also choose an eye color, which i thought was cool.
With Wizard101, i am not saying this game is terrible, but the graphics are really bad. Not all worlds are bad, but some like wizard city itself. I think Wizard101 will be really cool and fun to play if it were HD, cause everything will look much better. One i think i strongly suggest you look at are the textures for some streets and house entrances. Take the entrance to the spiral door inside bartleby fir example, you guys shrink the road texture to fit it, and it does not look good. shrinking and stretching look really bad.

Also with the character creation, for the boys: i think you should take (or change) the one face with the really small green eyes, it looks creepy, and i think some of the hair is too hairless, like some of the hair look like hair of a sick man, the hair is really skinny and stick like. For girls: i think you should kinda change the model, cause they all have big heads :P. and second, the faces on the girls are just really bad. you should rethink the faces for girls........alot. Overall for character creation, you should add eye color, cause that would be good to have.

Features

i think wizard city and krakotopia, and dragonspyre should have people walking around like marleybone and mooshu. for wizard city you should add gaurds patrolling, for krakotopia you should have mander or marlybonians, and for dragonspyre (in places like the shopping area) you should add ghosts.

Wizard City

i think the commons is just way to crowded, everything is so close together. if you kinda spread things out, that out, that would be much better.

Spells

for some spells (this is a glitch), when you cast them , they sometimes have like a dark shading for some reason, not all the time, but some times.

Also, i think you guys can do better in spell animations. for spells like dark sprite, when it is done attacking, it just shrinks, and like banshee, when it i done screaming, it just dissapears without any affect (and this is not just for death spells) so please review your spell animations.

Ghosts

with ghost like creatures (lost souls, lady blackhope, foulgaze) sometime in a new round, they face the wrong way, like they would look down or behind them (until they cast, then they go to normal, but it sometimes happens again, i also saw the happen once to a clockwork golem)

Quests

for quests, i think quests should be re-do able, i know what your thinking "then it wouldnt matter to pay", but listen, the first time it would be for the normal prized, like 500 xp 500 gold, but the time after the first time it would be for none and the xp and gold would just be for the monster battles, and you can show extra/side quests from mainline ones by leaving the side ones yellow and main ones green.

please consider these ideas!