Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goldpaws Cruise Lines, Inc.

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
One of the things I love most about this game is the attention to detail--visually, and in the many interlaced story lines. I love that when you take the boat to the Krokosphinx, you can have a real boat ride if you want. Or ride the hovercraft in Marleybone and really see something of the Steampunk London that the KI wizards have created. So when I finally got to Wintertusk this past week, I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a cool boat ride on Baldur Goldpaws' ship. Maybe this ride could be included in an update? I envision the ride as telling a story, too--the verdant world of Grizzleheim slowly getting colder, frostier, and more frozen as you near Wintertusk. I think this would be an awesome upgrade, maybe in time for for this year's holiday season--I hope KI will consider it. :-)

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
This would be great! some people would really enjoy it, although i would just usually press X.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
One of the things I love most about this game is the attention to detail--visually, and in the many interlaced story lines. I love that when you take the boat to the Krokosphinx, you can have a real boat ride if you want. Or ride the hovercraft in Marleybone and really see something of the Steampunk London that the KI wizards have created. So when I finally got to Wintertusk this past week, I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a cool boat ride on Baldur Goldpaws' ship. Maybe this ride could be included in an update? I envision the ride as telling a story, too--the verdant world of Grizzleheim slowly getting colder, frostier, and more frozen as you near Wintertusk. I think this would be an awesome upgrade, maybe in time for for this year's holiday season--I hope KI will consider it. :-)

Very nice idea. I see where your going with this.
I do believe though, according to the map in-game, Wintertush is an entirely separate island in GH. If it was connected, I think it would be close to either Nidavellir or Ravenscar, since the both of them have a wintery theme to the area.
Maybe one day they will put a cool animation ride!

-Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Survivor
May 31, 2010