Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give Youkai a Second Chance Chest, please.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Hi there!

Though I enjoyed finding & defeating one of the Tree of Life's secret bosses in MooShu, Youkai, I noticed that he is one of the secret bosses that don't have a Second Chance Chest. I ask of you this request to grant Youkai his Second Chance Chest so Wizards will have the option of getting the unique loot in Youkai's loot table they would like to get again after defeating him. I mean, he's a challenging secret boss, but he should have his Second Chance Chest.

I have some proof that Youkai should have his Second Chance Chest right here...

Does the boss in question have unique loot? Well, I've read that there are some items that do count as his unique loot, such as Youkai's Rational Hat, Youkai's Shoes, & Youkai's Bonsai, so, YES, he does have unique loot!

That's my request for Youkai to receive his Second Chance Chest. Hope you can grant him his Second Chance Chest sometime soon, W101 team.

Thanks again for listening!

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
True, you can get quite a few unique items from Youkai. Adding a chest seems like a good way to make players spend crowns, eh?

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Lucas Rain on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
True, you can get quite a few unique items from Youkai. Adding a chest seems like a good way to make players spend crowns, eh?
Sure. Adding more SCCs to secret bosses gives more Wizards choices to grind to get the boss loot they would like to obtain.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
When i farm him I can only fight him once but what I do is log out to the character selection and then go back and i can fight him again that is if your willing to do all the traveling. you can't leave the dungeon and comeback expecting to fight him again cause it wont let you but if u log off and back on and go back to him you can thats how i got the storm boots and other good loot to stitch from him in 2 days