Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give Yakedo a Second Chance Chest, please.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I enjoyed battling Yakedo in MooShu's Crimson Fields, but I just found out that Yakedo being a secret boss that has unique loot in his loot table for Wizards to get, he should have a Second Chance Chest that should appear after we defeat him, unlike Marleybone's two secret bosses, Smogger, & Spike the Crusher. He was a fun secret boss to battle, but he should receive his Second Chance Chest for those who would like to get his unique loot again.

I have no idea of how such a survey for secret bosses receiving Second Chance Chests could be like how normal last bosses in dungeons that don't have Second Chance Chests do before the team considers adding Second Chance Chests to these bosses yet, but I can say this in part of that survey...

Does the boss in question have any unique loot? I have read that there are some items that are named after him, like Yakedo's Abstract Shoes, Yakedo's Shroud, & Yakedo's Hypothetical Robe, & they all do count as his unique loot in his table, so YES, he does!

That's my request for Yakedo to receive his Second Chance Chest. Hope you can grant him his Second Chance Chest sometime soon.

Thanks once again for listening!