Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give me your thoughts on these ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
1. Weekly battles/matches/duels (whichever sounds better)- A major problem with wizard101 is the lack of content after you reach max level (the worlds that take months to make can be done in a few days to a week) so I think that instead of getting players to stay for worlds that will be much like the last one it would be nice to have weekly duels. They would be a lot like tournaments but minus the cost and with a lot of different modes. Something like the turn based matches would work a lot better as a weekly thing as people wouldn't tire from the same thing over and over
A few ideas for the weekly matches could be: Only allowing 1 pips spells, only one piece of gear can be used, or critical is always 100%.

2. New arenas- This would liven up PvP a lot more and I don't think it would be that hard to do.

3. Better gear drops- After you get a piece of gear you can't get it again. this would slowly lower the number of items you could get until you get the item you want. This would make a lot of people happy and bring players back.

4. Allowing players to change hotkeys- This is self explanatory. It would make controls better. This isn't really needed as I imagine it would take a bit of work to get to function correctly.

5. Open PvP rooms- These would work a lot like visiting a castle through castle tours except it's just an arena.

These are just a few ideas I thought of, if this gets any attention I would be happy to share others that I have.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Those are some good ideas.

#1 Casual PvP it might be a way for those of us who don't PvP to wade into that pool.

#3 revised gear drops... I'd like it if I can't sell off-school gear or spells at the Bazaar than to at least be able to trade it to a Wizard who can use it.

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
It would be nice if they gave us a test arena, with a practice dummy or something that scales to the player's level that way people could test their pvp strategies, or new spells in general.