Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give Akuji a Second Chance Chest, please.

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Good day!

While I enjoyed finding & defeating Akuji in the Tree of Life, I have found out that he doesn't have a Second Chance Chest, merely because he's one of the secret bosses found in that dungeon, not to mention one of the challenging ones & he has some unique loot in his loot table. I kindly ask of you this request to grant Akuji his Second Chance Chest, so Wizards may have a choice on deciding to get the unique loot they would like to get in Akuji's loot table, if they wish.

W101 team, I can speak of this that may give you consideration for Akuji to receive his Second Chance Chest in this proof of existence right here...

Does the boss in question have unique loot? I have read that Akuji's Deck of Premise does count as his unique loot drop, along with Akuji's Cloak of the Zealous & Akuji's Entranced Knife that are his own unique loot drops, so, YES, he does have unique loot in his loot table!

That's my request for Akuji to receive his Second Chance Chest. W101 team, I hope you can grant Akuji his Second Chance Chest sometime soon.

Thanks once again for listening!