Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Girls commander gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Hi, this is my first post here. As a person who is severely bad at pvp, I have an idea/suggestion but I must story it out first.

So, I noticed how the boys gear from the epic bundle looks identical to the BOYS commander robe from Dueling Diego. Well, personally I am not a princess type person therefore I wouldn't waste my money on the epic bundle clothing. I would like to see KI put out a robe that is identical to the GIRLS commander robe. I feel as if the boys got the same look without doing all the work for it in pvp. Basically, I am jealous of it lol. Please KI put out something similar to the Coat of Invincibility for the GIRLS. Like I said, I am horrible at pvp and can't keep my rank maintained.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
Kohatta wrote:
Hi, this is my first post here. As a person who is severely bad at pvp, I have an idea/suggestion but I must story it out first.

So, I noticed how the boys gear from the epic bundle looks identical to the BOYS commander robe from Dueling Diego. Well, personally I am not a princess type person therefore I wouldn't waste my money on the epic bundle clothing. I would like to see KI put out a robe that is identical to the GIRLS commander robe. I feel as if the boys got the same look without doing all the work for it in pvp. Basically, I am jealous of it lol. Please KI put out something similar to the Coat of Invincibility for the GIRLS. Like I said, I am horrible at pvp and can't keep my rank maintained.

There is a similar robe for girls commander gear, the guardians vestment.
The reason kingsisle hasnt put out an EXACT copy, is because they want us to work for it.
If you could just go out and buy an exact copy of the outfit, it's not the same.
You wont have worked of it, therefore wont feel the same excitement as those that did work for it, like myself.
Regarding your "extreamly bad pvp" -
Just dont give up, or get a friend to help you.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
Yes, I know the guardians vestment. Though is what I am getting at is the Epic bundle clothes for guys look the EXACT same as the Coat of Invincibility for boys. I don't find this fair at all. I'm not after the stats of the commander robe, I just want it to stitch to my legend gear anyhow. I understand we have to work for the commander gear, but the boys basically got the same look without the hassle of pvp. I have the guardians gear for girls, however it does NOT look the same as the commander robe.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
For the robe in the crown shop isn't same one as commander robe. I know why the epic bundle gives a princess costume to the girls, princess live in castles. I think the next $39 gift card should be about pvp and the boys should get the veteran clothing and the girls get the commander clothing. Well, the only way to get commander gear for girls is to pvp some more with an awesome pvp friend.

~Julia UnicornHeart♥
Level 70
School of Storm