Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Get rid of school only pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
Making pets school only was a horrible idea. All it does is add unnecessary inconvenience for pet making. I have a death wizard that I make all of my pets on for a fire wizard that is currently questing. I had already known that I shouldn't hatch with the Raging Bull pet because it's fire school only while looking through the kiosk. I saw some pets that I could hatch with which weren't Raging Bulls, tried those, and of course they weren't available, which is another terrible limit to the kiosk, the 1 hour cool down of kiosk pets. I just don't understand, why? It just seems like it's designed to make things more inconvenient for the player. So after looking through every pet, I found none that had the stats, weren't a raging bull, and were still available. I decide fine, I'll take the gamble and hatch with a raging bull pet that has the stats I want because it was my only option. I didn't have the time to wait, so I hatched my armament with the raging bull and got back the bull. Now I can't train it on my death. If I wanted to do it on my fire, I'd have to do it on one with no energy gear + low level which has 1/3 to 1/2 the energy compared to my main wizard for pet making, and even with that I still have to wait for the energy to refill after transferring the pet and transfer over my snacks as well. Making pets school only does nothing but create a massive inconvenience for the user TRAINING the pet and not using it, and if I wanted to, for some reason, use that pet only available for the fire school on my death for actually gameplay rather than training, why shouldn't I be able to? All that school only pets do is slow down pet progression and limit the user for no reason.