Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamma pet

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
I think there should be a Gamma pet and should be rewarded for completing a quest and earning a badge as headmaster, i mean i could imagine an owl by your side facing evil and protecting the spiral. He could also assist you on your quests and help defeat Morganthe, wouldn't you want gamma as a pet?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I totally posted this like two days ago lol an owl pet would be awesome i don't see why no one thought of it already its a main character XD i was thinking this for like a year.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
I think there should be a Gamma pet and should be rewarded for completing a quest and earning a badge as headmaster, i mean i could imagine an owl by your side facing evil and protecting the spiral. He could also assist you on your quests and help defeat Morganthe, wouldn't you want gamma as a pet?

Maybe not gamma (a million gammas would be weird) but a different owl as your assistent pet?

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Maybe not gamma (a million gammas would be weird) but a different owl as your assistent pet?
Gamma hater Just kidding lolz, i just thought gamma would fit because he seems wise and popular.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011