Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gaming Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
1. Make it that you can use more than one ring, amulet or dagger.
2.Give more health when one gains a new level and more resistance, and damage.
3. Also make the spell cards that the bosses use available to all schools
4. Give each player more pips so that they can use all treasure cards, because some
treasure cards use 8 or 10 pips and we only get 12 pips, and treasure cards from
different schools are double what we have.
Thanks for letting participate.

Wolf Giantheart.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
Finally! Figured out how to leave a suggestion...yay me! lol Anyways, is there a way to maybe reduce the forever question of "which blade/trap is that" by making the potent/sharp spells different colors when applied to the traps/blades? p.s. If not, might want to add that question to the menu chat...bleh!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hi! I have a suggestion regarding quest throughout the spiral. I was wondering if there could be a way to separate main quest from side quest in our book and when accepting the quest. Nothing to fancy but like maybe make the side quest one color and the main quest a different color? I think this would help a lot of wizards out!

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
For wolfgreatheart, some of these things are already a part of the game and some will not likely happen since it would be too OP in competitive parts of the game.
1. This would be extremely OP since the Amulet of Divine Influence in itself is OP but to add more stats would wreck the competition.
2. This is already something that happens. Everytime you gain a level you get additional base health, for resist and damage that comes with gears overtime not level ups.
3. A good idea somewhat.
4. Certain spells were meant to be used for certain classes. This rule will not change unless they overhaul the rule. But do note with the new update it will be easier to use spells that have between 5-7 pips since there will be decks with an additional pip add on.
For bluwaja, that seems reasonable to do but not many people complain about the differences in the spells. Most people just know what to do with them.
For wama1127, this... although difficult to add in game... would be reasonable... in a way. Reason why i am in the middle is since, players need to do side quests too to become more powerful and sometimes those quests have huge rewards such as Tartarus or Wintertusk, etc.

Keep coming with suggestions and ill add mine! Maybe Lydia will listen to me and add some ideas for cupcakes. Hahaha (For those who dont know it says on their Twitter page Lydia likes cupcakes.)

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Allow the following characters to be able to drop holiday items: Hades the Unseen, Poseidon, Zeus, Gladiator (Olympus), Squid (Atlantea), Cronus (Tartarus)
Create new bundles that contain "Special Spells", these would be special spells exclusively for the bundles that would become permanent when redeemed and can not be obtained anywhere else in the game. It changes however with the more levels. Example: 1-25 will receive a 3 pip spell, 26-50 will receive a 5 pip spell, 51-75 will receive a 6 pip spell, 75-100 will receive a 7 pip spell. Those who advance through the higher levels and that qualify can pick and choose what spell they want to obtain.
Change the coloring of the new Prismatic Hare that is something less confusing for when players also obtain the mount, "Stormrider" Hare.

I love the newest story about Autistic players who play the game, fact is... I am one too! Mine although being Extremely Mild High Functioning meaning I have it by common family genes but dont exhibit these traits. To dedicate to Autism Awareness Month and to those fellow players who have it, id suggest to make a Puzzle Piece Hat, Robe, and Boots. These would merely be stitched items. Also to add in to a great cause... during the month, players who farm Loremaster will see an increased chance for the spells Goat Monk, Ninja Pigs, Winter Moon, Loremaster, and Catalan. It would also gain a new drop of Bricktop Shelshokka (Storm)(A somewhat cartoon like brick colossus that hits the opponent with a powerful punch.) 80 Accuracy, 450 Storm Damage and adds a Storm Trap (25%) and is 5 pips.

Add a new series of enemies called Shelshokkas, turtles of a Storm variety.
Add a new fire like adaption to the Banshee enemies.
Add a new adaption of Death like Manders
Create new Sponsor Tube Channels, these would highlight player's channels for their massively watched videos that pertain to Wizard or Pirate101.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
For KaneDeathBringer...I think my suggestion came across wrong or something because I know everyone knows how to use the potent/sharp spells. Just during big battles when I try to help stack blades/traps on my balance wizard (for example) I sometimes can't remember (especially in a full dungeon with several rounds) which blade I put on a person. Can't tell by looking at them either. I saw ur response to Wama1127 so won't suggest a different color or anything but maybe a notation or something that indicates player already has that blade? I dunno...just a suggestion.
For Wama1127...If I am understanding ur post correctly u r saying they should like highlight the backgrounds in the spellbook a different shade for the side quests? If that's what u mean, I like that idea! I could follow the main quest with a partner or something easier and differentiate between the side and main quests and choose which ones (I like the ones with lots of xp...hehe) to do on my own time!

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
bluwaja on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
For KaneDeathBringer...I think my suggestion came across wrong or something because I know everyone knows how to use the potent/sharp spells. Just during big battles when I try to help stack blades/traps on my balance wizard (for example) I sometimes can't remember (especially in a full dungeon with several rounds) which blade I put on a person. Can't tell by looking at them either. I saw ur response to Wama1127 so won't suggest a different color or anything but maybe a notation or something that indicates player already has that blade? I dunno...just a suggestion.
For Wama1127...If I am understanding ur post correctly u r saying they should like highlight the backgrounds in the spellbook a different shade for the side quests? If that's what u mean, I like that idea! I could follow the main quest with a partner or something easier and differentiate between the side and main quests and choose which ones (I like the ones with lots of xp...hehe) to do on my own time!
The point of using blades is to stack on an attack, they can't just add a feature to simplify who you give it to or show you what you used cause Wizard expects you to know. My suggestion is to write/type down what you have for blades and go over what you used. Although annoying it prevents this issue from occuring. This wont be changed since it's something not many talk about and is also not a real issue.

And true, highlighting side quests would make it better to figure out which is side and which is main.... It goes against Wizard's beliefs of questing. The entire purpose to have more quests is cause you gain levels faster with them and are able to gain additional loot apart from the main storyline. (And not to make persons feel lower than me...) Having these items from side quests will make you more stronger than others with statistics. The entire point of the game was to be a do as you want game that follows a same story path. It is always something I just go *Face Palm* when I see it on a forum since they dont need to change it, if you can not complete it or dont like the style thats on your terms.
This wont change unless things like a new type of quest occurs then!!!!!!!! perhaps they would design different colors for which is which.
Suggestions for this:
Mainline Quests ~ As is with all quests
Side Quests ~ Light Green
New Type of Quest ~ Light Blue

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
As seen on someone elses list of ideas which I thought this was awesome!.... Allow a new "Test Me!" feature for all mounts. The feature would cost 2500 gold for 5 minutes of time and you are able to test and ride around the mount you choose. All mounts will be set as 2500 gold Test Me!, Fixed Rental Crown Price and finally Permanent Crown Price. Do note! These mounts would not be able to leave the area you are in when you purchase them, they are restricted to wherever you bought them and they may also not be taken to places apart from a Commons like area. (Example: Hyde Park, Tomb of the Beguiler, Moon Cliffs would be not allowed but however The Commons, Bastion, Jade Palace, Shopping District would be ok.)
Add a new "Hall Monitor Seek and Reward System", if a Hall Monitor spots great behavior or assistance to another player. The hall monitor will be able to reward the player with cool freebies! Like gold, TC, reagents, pet snacks. The prizes are picked at random and work similar to the housing items as Fish Bowl and Treehouse. However!!!! This would mean Hall Monitors would have to be hired again... Wizards not been sending them to protect our streets lately. .____.
Change the Font in the Loremaster battle of "Font of Weakness" to not spam weakness all in 3 turns but to instead use a Virulent Plague when possible and then use its shields or black mantle and then resort to one of the other two plagues (To then repeat the process.) This prevents long and frustrating battles with new players and those who get affected by it easily.
Add more housing item finds to be discovered in Celestia, Azteca, Khrysalis, Grizzleheim and Wintertusk.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
For KaneDeathBringer...Again my idea is a "gaming suggestion". I have been playing the game for a very long time and the topic of blades does come up. I have played with several players who have had to go "afk" for however long (maybe their 'rents called and needed them or they had to get something real quick or whatever) and it was a mere "game suggestion" to make it easier to differentiate between the trap/blade. I do not claim to be a game tech to know what can or cannot be done to add color, take away color, etc. I simply saw the topic "gaming suggestions" and made one.
For Wama1127...I am not sure which situation may apply to you but I myself love to quest for the most part, but I have definitely come across tons of fellow wizards who aren't big questers, lol. I myself have a promethean wizard from every school and my friends always ask me how I level so fast! I won't go into detail on answering that but it does involve side quests! The point I wanted to make from your suggestion and why I think it is an awesome idea is that my first wizard...I took every quest available (I like to read all stories on at least one char) but my other wizards I only chose the high xp sides to do. It can get confusing at times if you are working with someone who is only doing main so different colors would help a wizard keep on track with their friends/family. My 9-yo played with me at one while but she got confused and aggravated trying to keep up. I think the colors would have definitely helped! Again...these are just suggestions!

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
  • Add a new Sigil Skip function on all sigils, this allows players to hit "Shift and 6, aka ^" to enter a dungeon sololy or with whomever else is on the sigil. This only works if all players hit this button and there are not 4 players already on a sigil.
  • Allow multiple Gardening spells to be useable on seeds as long as one has energy.
  • Allow Hilda Brewer to take her magic potion skills further by adding her in the worlds Krokotopia, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Zafaria, Azteca and Wysteria
  • Allow a new "True Friend _____ is now online!" note to appear when true friends come on to play. Players 18+ will have this adjusted so all friends would be noted. (Nod to Microsoft's XBox)
  • Allow Grub Guardian, WizardBlox and DuelingDiego to become a part of the Kindle Store.
  • Allow back the pet that resembled an Icezilla to become droppable again as a rare drop. (For those who dont know I believe it was a mistake since it had Firezilla on it instead of Icezilla, idk... Lydia can clarify?)
  • Allow the Easter mounts to return next Easter. Also allow the Stormrider mount to be a mount able to received by normal means other than farming. "Shouldnt the purpose of finding mounts on bosses be only for the kinds that last a day.... not permanent? Kinda ruins the vibe of retro wizard man... ;c"
  • Allow persons to train with Diego in the quests available at level 6 and 25 (?) instead of the Sunbird and the Golem.
  • Make a new tree called the Joshua Tree! (Throwing in the old put my name in the game bit. Haha)

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
  • Fix certain Quest Finder Arrows in Marleybone to not become scattered when locating doors that are awkwardly placed or NPCs that change positions.
  • Allow the quest in Mooshu given by Lilli Ma to find an item from the Mercenaries to be less difficult. (This took me more than 6-7 attempts which is not like the others there.)
  • Put a comparisons chart for players to know in the long run that which is better for them to pay, Membership Vs. Pay By Crown to lessen confusion. (My suggestion Pay By Crown is easiest, its around $140+)
  • Allow a new concept called, MotorMagic Races! Wizards customize their own motorized vehicle and race to earn massive prizes and cool gears for your vehicle! (It works as a 3 lap race around certain tracks and while driving you must avoid obstacles and avoid players items such as Fireballs or Sandstorms! The first place winner gets major tickets and a trophy for winning! Up to 8 players can be in one race and others can spectate while waiting for their match. There are two modes, Free Race and Ranked Race. The currency is yet again, Tickets. You can gain customizable vehicle parts (To improve speed, durability, etc.), wizarding gear (Mainly stitched items.), Wands, Mounts (And Yes.... Itll have the MB Car mount.), and Pets! (Roadrunna Pet, Canteen Pet, Engineya Pet, and Hedgehogger Pet) {Will be placed right behind the vendor across from the PvP Arena, Lady Blackhope would be moved to near the entrance, in the empty house, to Unicorn Way right next to Private Stillson.}((Ranked matches are free to members but are 100 Crowns for a single match and 300 for a 24 hour pass.}}
  • With the above players can also Transform!, a function in similarity to Pet Hatching to allow to make new vehicles with shared stats of the two cars used! HotRods are a form of Hybrids so look for those!