Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Play and Fair Fighting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
I would love to see the battles be more fair.

I'm very frustrated by the unfair battles in the last couple of worlds. I have paid my money to do my quests in all the worlds in the spiral and it seems to me the purpose of these unfair battles is to make me spend more money on this game by having to purchase henchmen or special packs with special clothes or equipment just to be able to complete the quest.

It doesn't take skill to win these battles it just seems to take crowns. I don't think a battle with 3 enemies who get double power pips every turn, stun you, and block every critical spell you do is a fair fight. It also isn't fair when i only get white pips for most of the rounds, have a pet with healing abilities who never heals me in the battles, fizzle when i finally get a decent spell, and never block the critical hits from the enemies.

Change this please cuz I'm thinking about quitting this game and not paying for mine and my kids membership anymore. Will look for another FAIR on-line game to play with my kids and spend my money on.
Come on. Make the game fair and fun again