Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game ideas [Card Ranked]{ 10-X }

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
so ideas you should have a spell i call fiesta [ranks 10] it is a card that give 1250 Fire damage "To All" then give 1500 heealth to all players on your team

life spell ieda cobra [ranked 10] deals 100-500 to all ohter team and 1500 over time damage

death idea Devil {rank X} deals 150 dmg per pip to all then does 1500 over 3 rounds

Balence idea Point DecksTer [10] does a needle strikes dealing 1200-1500
dmg and then 50%- to next spell

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I think it would be cool if there was a life spell that did at the very most 600-750 life damage to all enemies and then gives 1000 life to you and your teammates. Also a fire spell that isn't damage over time because us fire wizards find that very annoying due to loss of fire traps and such so I dot know if this will be good damage cause Im not rank ten yet but maybe the spell could do 800-900 damage to all enemies and steal one positive shield cause we all know a fire shield would just wreck everything! Hope you can make one of these spells! Although pirate101 is probably you guys saying you ended wizard101 but like I said I'm not there yet so