Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

game difficulty

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i keep reading where people say the game is too easy and want KI to up it a few notches and make it harder. I for one say no this is a social game for kids and just because adult play does not mean we should make it adult difficulty...
in stead i propose the following:

KI adds one more icon to the option section and this icon will allow the player to set the difficulty to their own level.

Easy = as the game is played now

Medium = either reduces the strength of players skills or gives the NPCs the next level ranking spells to cast.

Hard= increases the mana cost of spells and reduces the strength of spell for player while NPCs get next ranking level plus bonus hit (not critical but add on to what ever it cast Plus critical it if does critical)

Insane= NPCs cast all spells level 5 and above on low pip count.

Suicide= NPCs cheat and well you just hope you come out with one point of heath if your extremely lucky.

now these are the kind of levels some of the people are looking for and i hope this suggest may be considered for their sake.

this way KI allows the play to choose their own game... an whole new concept in MMOs

makes you wonder in battle why your partners are not taking the damage you are doesn't it? and why you die so quickly and they dont.

In the end all rewards are still the same. for that level being played

the above is merely a suggestion