Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gaining crowns from quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
why not give out crowns from quests,i mean, there is this just starting out person in normal clothes, and a relly cool person with a valrike suite (however you spell it) and a dark redwing mount, at lv.50 with a jade oni pet, and how is the just staring out person gonna fell?(just like me at the beggining of the game when i wasnt a member)but i supose that not EVERYONE can look cool, but even tho this a cool game, that is a little cruel for some people and AND they should get other worlds cuz i sed wen i wasnt a member i sed thet u only got a quarter of a quarter of the game but it waz still cool for me.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
jesspke wrote:
why not give out crowns from quests,i mean, there is this just starting out person in normal clothes, and a relly cool person with a valrike suite (however you spell it) and a dark redwing mount, at lv.50 with a jade oni pet, and how is the just staring out person gonna fell?(just like me at the beggining of the game when i wasnt a member)but i supose that not EVERYONE can look cool, but even tho this a cool game, that is a little cruel for some people and AND they should get other worlds cuz i sed wen i wasnt a member i sed thet u only got a quarter of a quarter of the game but it waz still cool for me.

actually you get like 1/30 or so and they make money off people buying crowns so i dont think they will do this, besides it wouldnt be far to those that have finished all the quests so far

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
jesspke wrote:

actually you get like 1/30 or so and they make money off people buying crowns so i dont think they will do this, besides it wouldnt be far to those that have finished all the quests so far
But they should give subscribers more when celestia comes out.