Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Future Update Recomendations?? (Part 1)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2013
Hey everyone! I loved the new update on the Hatchmaker Kiosk. It is such a gorgeous update , like really. You don't need an approval from a person who might not want to hatch with you. And most importantly, no low levels asking constantly to hatch with their baby unicorn! Or.. atleast not as much.. Anyways! Here are some ideas that you could take and add in the game. Feel free to comment below any other ideas, whether it be in Raven wood, Golem Tower, or Olde Town. Here we go!

1. Bank - Now I think we've all heard this idea prior to BlazeLifeHammer's video about it. It's such a amazing idea, storing gold into the bank and picking it up later. Instead of using that pesky chest in our dorms or houses from the crown shop, we could just store it in the building itself! In the video it explains how it would work, where it could be placed, and what it even looks retextured! It's simple yet so amazingly well put together, I must say, you must hire that artist!

2. Cafe - Now i'm not too sure about this idea. But instead of wizards hanging out near the river, they could just go and sit down having some food in the Cafe! Instead of using energy elixers, just go to the building and buy a sandwich. It could be right next to the Library, next to Pet Pavillion as well! It will function the same way as you feed your pets, but instead it feeds your health and the drinks replenish your mana. Depending on the school, had more of an advantage for you. It could work like this:

For HEALTH:

| Name | School | Percent | Cost | = Health
Hot Cross Bun | Fire | 28%+9% | 1500 |
Beast Wellington | Life | 21%+5% | 1550 |
Berry PoundCake | Storm | 35%+9% | 1800 |
Dead Beet Rissoto | Death | 25%+8% | 1520 |
Bread Fruit Fruit | Balance | 15%+9% | 1450 |
HuckleBerry Muffin | Ice | 25%+9% | 1600 |
Stuffed Bell Pepper | Myth | 13%+11% | 1320 |

For DRINKS:

| Name | School | Percent | Cost | = Mana
Aztecan Hot Chocolate | Fire | 28%+9% | 1500 |
Prickly Bear Punch | Life | 21%+5% | 1550 |
Beetle Cream Soda | Storm | 35%+9% | 1800 |
Dead Beet Rissoto | Death | 25%+8% | 1520 |
Bread Fruit Fruit | Balance | 15%+9% | 1450 |
Avacoda Milkshake | Ice | 25%+9% | 1600 |
??????????? | Myth | 13%+11%| 1320 |

______ ______
| GIFT | | BUY |
---------- -----------

(These are just EXAMPLES)
E.,t.,c

3. More features for the Library - Now, this topic is optional, but it would be much appreciated if it gets a bit of attention so we can have full accessible library implemented into the game. Such as studying, more quests, inviting your friends over to study, and much more! Studying spells would be a great feature as well! Instead of just crafting them, we could possibly study them and it could be a time slot into our inventory.

4. Textures, effects and day and night cycle; This is just stacking minor improvements to create a big beautiful picture and expectation of what the game should be and look like. improvements such as swaying grass, sun and moon, sunsets,and weather.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2013
Hey everyone! I decided to do a part 2 to the ideas for wizard101 message board, simply because these thoughts are invading my brain right now, Anyways! Feel free to add on to your ideas, i'll be happy to answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Village - I feel like wizard CITY wouldn't be a city without a city, in this case a village. Like what if you could rent a house in the village, or there was more NPCs there with quests? This could be another area for the low levels especially, and for non members as well. It could be that whole Big Bad Wolf thing where he steals her apples. I feel like they need more areas for non members that give out quests just to help them level up. I mean who wants to keep fighting that kraken guy 24/7?

2. Golem Court - Alright, everyone should know about this one. If you notice, Golem court was supposed to be the first area where you get the gardening spells. But honestly, it feels so plain, I mean half of the wizards at like level 10 couldn't even beat that tower. What if you could just make that area into another shopping district, but for your PLANTS? Like a flower shop, maybe that dude Harley or whatever his name was could show a tutorial about gardening just like how San Diego does during dueling? Maybe a tower right ahead if you keep goin

3. Walking NPCS & Background Conversation - Now this is a pretty long title but it serves an exceptional purpose. If you've gotten far enough to lets say Mirage, shows the best example of this. You can see camel NPC walking around carrying baskets and other supply's. Not to mention you can hear them talking in the background. This creates such a lively feel, especially to new comers in that area. If so, maybe you can even add NPC that help you around the place if you just ask them. This can also occur in the village and commons. Maybe even have NPC open the doors in the "houses" and walk outside and disappear inside the house.

4. Walking animations, Picking up interactions, e.,t.,c - This one would be really nice to have. Slow walking animations, maybe a picking up animation while collecting ores. Like imagine walking in the village like that. I don't think you wanna run all the time unless its questing.

5. Lively Fairground. - This is a pretty good idea. Maybe we could have a bigger fairground, and like I said, Lively NPC. Adding pet snack vendors, or if they do the functional food, popcorn and hotdogs for your wizard. What if you could win a unicorn plushie or any other plushie pet they have in store? Maybe even win one for your friend!

6. BACKPACKS - So you know how we got the inventory spell book? What if we had a backpack on our back too? That could act like where we put all our supplies, like our clothes and everything. And maybe you could buy bigger backpacks that act as STORAGES! Holding items like baskets for quests too! Then a animation for picking up apples. We could hold backpacks on our backs

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Nice ideas.

I thought I'd just add this idea I had for the library a while ago (www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/books-in-the-library-8ad6a426626ba9df016277db6648493b?page=1)
It's something small, but I think it would make the library more useful and make it seem more like a library or a place you could learn about the spiral.

Survivor
May 15, 2016
I feel like a new world would be a nice thing to complete the game

Introducing | The Shadow World
This world is full of past villains that you have fought but they are possessed by shadow magic (basically all the bosses and some of the other npcs walking around but more grey and dark) and its like all of main areas (The Commons, Oasis, Regent Square, and the others) but all dark and full of bad guys,i feel like this could introduce so much more in the game. also this could be an opportunity to add more shadow spells and more levels and more npcs.
wouldn't it be be cool to fight Rattle bones or Nightshade at like a much higher rank?