Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Future feature: Infusion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
One new feature that I've thought of that could be added to wizard101 in the future is infusion. Infusion could be added for players to enhance or change equipment.

This could be done a number of ways, but one way I can think of doing this is that gear can be upgraded through stages using points. These points could be gained through defeating certain mobs and bosses. These points can be directly infused into the armor or gathered and then used at an altar or ritual. While this is a vague idea, it presents an idea for a future update.

This could be an update to the equipment of the game so not only do people have to first attain the gear but also work to infuse it. This could also be worked into a new pet training where the pet you are currently using gains battle experience which could slightly raise stats of the pet's abilities.

I thought about how this could be added to the game so I thought I would bring this idea forward.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
MOSslayer101 on Oct 7, 2018 wrote:
One new feature that I've thought of that could be added to wizard101 in the future is infusion. Infusion could be added for players to enhance or change equipment.

This could be done a number of ways, but one way I can think of doing this is that gear can be upgraded through stages using points. These points could be gained through defeating certain mobs and bosses. These points can be directly infused into the armor or gathered and then used at an altar or ritual. While this is a vague idea, it presents an idea for a future update.

This could be an update to the equipment of the game so not only do people have to first attain the gear but also work to infuse it. This could also be worked into a new pet training where the pet you are currently using gains battle experience which could slightly raise stats of the pet's abilities.

I thought about how this could be added to the game so I thought I would bring this idea forward.
I would agree to this idea as long as it would not impact very good gear to make it even better by a mile making it unfair, a few stats percentages up would be cool to try and go for I would love to see this in future, great idea