Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fusion spells.... the art of teamwork

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I think i have came up with a very creative concept to add to wizard 101.
fusion spells
by this i mean when 2 players have the right amount of pips to use certain spells and they use them both in the same turn then they have the option of fusing their spells.
For example: a player using tempest and sand storm can fuse and make mud storm, this spell could be 80 damage points per pip and be a balance spell
using the balance player with the highest amount of pips power and take 4 pips from the other player (power pips do count)
some other ideas are:

novacaine: power nova/rebirth does the power of nova but heals like rebirth and adds weakness but no absorb that way its not over powered

Storm crow: storm lord/ scarecrow the same strength as storm lord but but gives half the damage to the players fusing the spells and again to keep from over powering no stun

burning crow: scare crow/ dragon does the power of scare crow plus gives half the life to the fusing players and does what dragon does the next 3 turns while giving half of the damage each turn to the fusers

different things can be done with all attacks, however the fusing attacks must be the same rank and both players must have the amount of pips their spells and must both approve the fusions.

i think this would be a fun way to encourage team work and strategy

everyone let me know what you think about the idea or if you have more fusion spell ideas post them.

Charles nighttalon- grand master fire
Cole legendcaster- lvl 47 balance
Charles Stormcaster- lvl 38 storm
Cole Lifecaster- lvl 26 life

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I like the idea of a team card, but there really isn't a need for them. There is already blades, and shields that have multiple schools on them. Plus, there are some cards that you are able to use on both yourself and friends.

Defender
Jan 08, 2010
this is the best idea i have ever heard yet. and yea it will help encourage more people to fight as a team.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009