Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Full refund back on never-equipped items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
Hey everyone. I wanted to bring this up because of some recent experiences.

So what I mean by this is that if you accidentally purchase something, but haven't equipped it yet, you should get a full refund back. Last week, I accidentally bought a 50000 gold Dragonspyre house, when I meant to preview it, but hit buy as a mistake. As I've been emailing tech support, they won't give me that gold back, and I haven't even been to the house or even equipped it.

Now 50000 gold is a lot, compared to accidentally buying a 500 gold hat. I can only sell that house back for 2500 gold. I find that very unreasonable, as I now am 50000 gold down and have an unwanted house that doesn't even sell for a fraction of the price. I'm very upset and annoyed about this. And tech support won't help.

Another idea of mine, is that if you accidentally sell one of the items in your backpack that you needed, or didn't want to sell, there should be a 'buyback' option. What I mean by this is as long as you haven't left the store yet, or maybe even closed the shopping window yet, you should be able to buyback that item for the same price you accidentally sold it for. Thus losing no money, and no wanted items. Oh, and possibly instead of the "never-equipped" thing, maybe an alternative to that idea could be backwards from buyback, if you're still in shop. A sort of "sell-back" thing for full refund.

Thanks for reading! Please give some feedback, and maybe some GM's can take a look at this too! Bye for now.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
sparky1233334444 wrote:
That kinda kills the purpose of selling.

does it kill the purpose of selling when you wanna sell back something when you accidentally buy it for full price?