Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List Manager Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2009
Hi! I had this idea that i think would be really usefull... a Friend List Manager!
By that i mean like in your friend list there is a small box where you can put a check (or a x whichever) and what happens is there would be options like: Delete Selected Friends or Send Selected Friends Message. In addition to that you could select Delete All Friends and have to type Abracadabra or Delete to confirm, and you would also have a option called Send All Online Friends Message, which would well.. send all your online friends a private message So yeah! Tell me what you think of this idea!

Thank You, Sincerely: HannahSpellRider

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
haybrew wrote:
Hi! I had this idea that i think would be really usefull... a Friend List Manager!
By that i mean like in your friend list there is a small box where you can put a check (or a x whichever) and what happens is there would be options like: Delete Selected Friends or Send Selected Friends Message. In addition to that you could select Delete All Friends and have to type Abracadabra or Delete to confirm, and you would also have a option called Send All Online Friends Message, which would well.. send all your online friends a private message So yeah! Tell me what you think of this idea!

Thank You, Sincerely: HannahSpellRider

for the delete selected friend one, i dont see a reason for that button

but the send all friend message could be very handy when i am logging off and i have tons of friends online that arent arround and i cant just leave them without saying cya

good post but the delete friends should have a reason why would ya delete multiple friends at one time