Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends list?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Ok so I have had a couple friends say this as well and I saw it on the boards so I was wondering if our friends list can be updated so we have may have more friends and can tell who is really on? We would be able to add more instead of deleting people and color coded or an * beside a characters name could tell you who has been inactive for 4+ weeks? :-)

Thanks.

Blake NightWraith

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
I would definitely use that. I would like to add something, though. You should be able to add notes and the people can't see what it is and you should be able to say whatever you want in your notes.

Anyways Great Idea! :D :D :D :D :D

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I would love to be able to see who on my friends list is nonchat, who has filtered and who is full open. I've explained to many that when looking at someone if they have the white bubble they have filtered chat, if they have no bubble they have full open, and of course the bubble with red line is nonchat. I'd like these bubbles to show on the persons stat page also, so we know who we can talk normally to and who we are filter chatting with. I think this is a simple addition, as they went to the extreme to change around our stats info that players can view, so it cant be too hard to show by the persons name or somewhere the same bubble we see or dont see above their heads so we know if they are filter or open chat.
Does this make sense or is it another fickle idea floating thru my mostly empty head lol??? Thx guys and gals :)