Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friendly Replies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I apologize beforehand if this is the wrong section. This topic seems like it could have fit into The Dorm or Halston's Laboratory.

Now I would like to address the recent changes that have been added to Celestia. Under the Details, details, details... section there is a statement that says "Players can no longer use /r to speak to players not on your friends list." I personally think there is a better way of going about this issue. I commonly used /r to add many of my friends from one character to another one of my characters. Since the patch, the recent complications that I have had to go through to add someone has become quite wearisome. I completely understand that the reason this was added was most likely due to some behavioral issues among players. I may have a way that the system can be reinstated so that not everyone has to suffer. Usually people that I want to add are already on my main character's friends list. Sometimes my friends and I would like an easy way to friend my alts and get together. If a person is already on at least one character's friends list, then the reply feature should be allowed to be used to add this person to another character on the same account. This will still follow along the writing of the original update. Concerning negative individuals, a player can simply remove them from their friends list or put them on ignore. This will ensure that they won't be bothered by any of that individual's character on the account.

I hope that my idea was coherent and intelligible. Thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read my post.