Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend Search Bar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2011
I think there should be a friend search bar where you can search for friends that you lost. For example: someone deletes there character and they forgot they have a really nice friend on that character, there is currently no way they will ever find the friend again with all of the realms and areas. You should type in their name, lvl, etc. and then a list of people with those traits come up. Then, when you click on one of them, it shows there picture, and then you can talk to them and find out if its them and if they remember you. Please consider this idea

-AdinTheJew

Explorer
May 25, 2009
AdinTheJew wrote:
I think there should be a friend search bar where you can search for friends that you lost. For example: someone deletes there character and they forgot they have a really nice friend on that character, there is currently no way they will ever find the friend again with all of the realms and areas. You should type in their name, lvl, etc. and then a list of people with those traits come up. Then, when you click on one of them, it shows there picture, and then you can talk to them and find out if its them and if they remember you. Please consider this idea

-AdinTheJew
pretty good but it'd be kinda of a lot of work for KI they'd get a headache probably every day I: no offense

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Not that bad of an idea but how many people do you know that are named Taylor Mistweaver, Brooke Deathwalker, etc. out of 15,000,000 people? Especially common names based off of other famous people, ( taylor swift, aaron stone, etc.). just too many people named the same name.