Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend List Sorting Request

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I would like to be able to sort my friends list by the last time that wizard logged in to play this game. That way it would be easier to clean house if your friends list gets too full.

A friend of mine accidentally deleted me because her friends list was full. I would never have known about it except we have a common friend, and she requested help from her, and I was baffled why she wasn't showing up in my friends list. If it wasn't for the happenstance of having a common friend online at the same time, I would have lost that friend forever without ever knowing it!

I'm sure I'm not the only wizard who has experienced this. The trouble is if you accidentally delete someone who you didn't mean to delete, you might never ever know about it. By being able to sort friends by the date they last logged in, I can safely delete someone who hasn't been on for a year, rather then just guess and delete a random name on my list.