Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free Limited Time Items for Events?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have free limited time items for events? For example, lets say it was Easter. We would get a 5 Day (or more, whatever is decided) Bunny outfit. Or if it were Halloween, we would be able to get unlimited transformations (the things that turn you into a different W101 character for a certain amount of time) for a certain amount of times. Of course, you wouldn't be able to stitch the costumes.

I really like this idea because it would really give the Holliday feel, and it would also be cool to see a bunch of wizards running around in bunny costumes lol.

What do you guys think? Respond!!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
KorekuEternal on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if we could have free limited time items for events? For example, lets say it was Easter. We would get a 5 Day (or more, whatever is decided) Bunny outfit. Or if it were Halloween, we would be able to get unlimited transformations (the things that turn you into a different W101 character for a certain amount of time) for a certain amount of times. Of course, you wouldn't be able to stitch the costumes.

I really like this idea because it would really give the Holliday feel, and it would also be cool to see a bunch of wizards running around in bunny costumes lol.

Alot of other games do this and it would be very nice to see KI do it also. Nothing major just something simple thats holliday themed like you mentioned a bunny outfit for 5 days around easter ect...

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
KorekuEternal on Mar 25, 2013 wrote:

Agreed! I LOVED the Candy Cane mounts that were 7 days. I got mine at the perfect time - the week of Christmas Day.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Awesome idea! Instead of just Christmas decorations around the commons, why not a elf costume or santa? Maybe even penguins lol. Halloween is so cool with spooky bob and his quests. We should be able to have ulimted transformations for fun through the seasons. Cool idea i like it a lot