Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free For All Dueling Arena

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
imagine if you could do a 3 person match where every person could fight each other in a pvp match without being on teams. think of it as like every man for himself. plz comment on this

Defender
May 27, 2010
There is already one in the Massive Fantasy Palace which about 1/4 or more of the W101 population have gotten so you could probably meet a friend with one or get one for your self if you live in the places where it is distributed
Hope I helped! :D
Fire is the True Balance!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
That has been nagging around in my brain and you just let that spark remind me! I LUV THIS IDEA!!!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
the massive fantasy palace doesn't have a free 4 all though. it has one joins one then one joins other then next joins first team one joins next team, ETC. so basically idk if that statement is exactly right, Blizzard.

Explorer
Jun 01, 2010
no i mean like if 3 people wanted to fight each other. 1 could fight the other person or the other one. so there would be no teams just fighting every person in the match at the same time

Survivor
May 14, 2009
But, the only reason i would disagree is that people would somehow find a way to double team one of the 3. and that, would just cause more complaining i would think