Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forgotten Quests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
In our haste to get through certain levels, or just that we bypass game characters could King Isle please give us an indicator of the quest or quests forgotten. Lets just say, I forgot all about Orn, located in Vigrid Roughland. KI could give my a red indicator light (or a stop sign) in front of Vigrid Roughland. You don't have to tell me who - that would spoil the fun. Just the where (In this case, Vigrid Roughland) and that we forgot something to do in it. The indicators would only show up when you are able to go to the next land. Of course, Celestia or any last land would have to be worked out differently. Thank you so much.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
you didnt miss it, this was a new quest added after, but before wintertusk. it has nothing to do with any badges or anything to my knowledge.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I was talking in general. A forgotton quest here and there in the whole spiral. It was just an example.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
If you forget to do a quest, it's still in your quest list. if you miss getting a quest from someone, you never had it to forget in the first place. i'm not sure what you're trying to get? like some kind of alert that says you didn't get every possible side quest in each world?