Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forge (Because I love my wand)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I can't say whether this suggestion has been made before but this has really struck me quite a few times. I really liked the fact that I could stitch stats from one piece of equipment onto another, especially since I've bought two stylish equipment sets with no stats. The one thing that irks me is my wand. I'm really particular about my character's appearance (more than I should be, probably), and I really like the wand I'm using right now because it works with the look I have going. Sad thing is, it's a lower level wand and I'm steadily moving up in levels. I think it'd be awesome if there were a smithy/forge that could imbue the stats from one wand onto another. That way I could keep the appearance of my lovely baton of the clouds while having the higher damage of this strange black staff that clashes with my outfit.

Defender
May 09, 2009
Reyno411 wrote:
I can't say whether this suggestion has been made before but this has really struck me quite a few times. I really liked the fact that I could stitch stats from one piece of equipment onto another, especially since I've bought two stylish equipment sets with no stats. The one thing that irks me is my wand. I'm really particular about my character's appearance (more than I should be, probably), and I really like the wand I'm using right now because it works with the look I have going. Sad thing is, it's a lower level wand and I'm steadily moving up in levels. I think it'd be awesome if there were a smithy/forge that could imbue the stats from one wand onto another. That way I could keep the appearance of my lovely baton of the clouds while having the higher damage of this strange black staff that clashes with my outfit.

personally i think you care to much about how your wizard looks why not create a new kind of outfit that showes where in the spiral you are at with its wand that goes with it. like i have a deat wizard in marlybone and his staff goes great with the outfit! and i didnt even notice untill two days ago when someone mentioned it to me. it took me by surprize cause i really dont care but now i think the its cool to make your wizard look good in the game as long as it doesnt mess the stats

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
I would pay cash points too if Pets or Staffs would be stich-able too...

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
conorjak7 wrote:

personally i think you care to much about how your wizard looks why not create a new kind of outfit that showes where in the spiral you are at with its wand that goes with it. like i have a deat wizard in marlybone and his staff goes great with the outfit! and i didnt even notice untill two days ago when someone mentioned it to me. it took me by surprize cause i really dont care but now i think the its cool to make your wizard look good in the game as long as it doesnt mess the stats

Haha! You're probably right - I care to much about things like that. But it makes it enjoyable for me. I'd create a new outfit, but I paid crowns for the outfit I have now so I'd like to have it equipped.