Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Forest Lord shorter animation idea.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2016
We all know Forest lords animation is to long. It is life's only "good" hit to all, and it takes forever.
I was thinking it would be great that when forest lord spins out of the ground that the trees come up with him while he comes up out of the ground and then draws the power from the trees instead of pulling them out of the ground and then drawing the power like it usually does. It would reduce the animation by a lot.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Many of the newer hit-all animations simply fire off once, rather than once per enemy. I'd love for all such spells to be modified to only animate once.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
Sounds like a great idea, not much of a change, but I guess it still works

Alejandro

Survivor
Mar 18, 2016
reyes107 on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Sounds like a great idea, not much of a change, but I guess it still works

Alejandro
Should reduce the wait a lot. The spells longest animation is him pulling up the trees.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2016
Liam Wyrmhammer on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Many of the newer hit-all animations simply fire off once, rather than once per enemy. I'd love for all such spells to be modified to only animate once.
True but i don't think its possible for forest lord to do that. He is meant to hit with his fists at each one.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
galaxymagicwizard on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
True but i don't think its possible for forest lord to do that. He is meant to hit with his fists at each one.
He could just as easily rip the trees up then swing them and hit all.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2016
seethe42 on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
He could just as easily rip the trees up then swing them and hit all.
That would look weird, lol.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
As a player, I support this. As a Sorcerer, I want the same for Ra. As much as I love the animation (and how the colours change in certain places), it gets dull when you're up against 4 enemies, and have several blades/traps to go through.