Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For the future of this game maxmizing demographics

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
Hi, just your friendly here been playing this game for a while and just want to throw my thoughts into this disccusion as well. Wizard101 at the end of the day maxamizing profits is what you want, not only can you keep the game running but you can also improve it better. So here are a list of things to improve your profits...
1. Stop may cast wands/ better gear in packs.... it cost you teen players who want to pvp but feel that it is too ptw.
2. Add just more uniqe looking armor into packs, consumers will eat that up because we all love looking cool and they can just use stich it onto the gear they FARM from very challenging bosses. This can help get some hardcore mmo players
3. Add in level gear can be in packs that will help somone through the worlds if they don’t want to farm gear but it is not as good as farmable gear. This brings casuals/ kids for money
4. Update graphics...... now i know this is really really hard but this be far is what makes a game from a 7 to 10 and brings in ton of kids who think the game is cool but it has worse looks then their nintendo pokemon game or such
Besides that good job i know balancing in pvp is hard
If you have any questions or would like more ideas or specifics just email/dm me and i would be happy to help.