Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Foo dogs spell!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Ok, so the new hoard is coming soon and some people got the foo dogs from the free item. I was very disappointed that they all gave rank 3 spells. Here is my idea, how about a fair new card for foo dogs. so this is what i was thinking:
There should be 7 foo dogs for each school, if there are not already.
The card they give does:
4 pips, 350(school) to all enemies and +35% to next (school) spell
See this would be a great spell, and really useful for each school and level!
Here is the cool animation:
Spell is cast, a giant statue falls from the sky, then a lion with the same color and looks of the pet jumps from the statue, alive. Then blades,shields,and traps get in to work. Then this happens to each school:

Ice-lion looks back as fast wind flies in and hits the enemy. When it touches the enemy, there is snow all over him for like 2 seconds and the damage appears, repeat to all enemies.

Fire-lion looks back as a mini volcano shoots a fireball into the the enemy, as there is like 2 seconds of fire on him, damage appears, repeat to all enemies.

Storm-lion looks up as a cloud shoots lightning into the enemy and the electricity spreads in the ground for like 2 seconds,damage,repeat.

Myth-lion hits the ground as an earthquake comes toward the enemy,damage,repeat.

Death-lion looks back as a spirit comes flying in and hits the enemy and flies into the sky,damage,repeat.

Life-lion looks back as a huge vine whips the enemy,damage,repeat.

Balance-lion looks up as a ball of sand spins quick and a beam of light hits the enemy from the sand,damage,reapeat.

After the damage, the lion growls, disappears, and screen zooms in the caster as the blade appears.
What you think? Maybe use it for another set of pets, but this would be awesome!