Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Follow up to Celestia and the Umbra Queen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Hi there! Recently I've been searching online about the Umbra Queen only to hear controversy over if she really exists or not. She is described to be Morganthe or a platypus and that there are more worlds after her. Well, I have the perfect idea for that new word. It is called, Atlantis. It makes sense because it is a lost city that is underwater and relates to Celestia. I read about the Scythia plot and thought it was pretty cool. But there plot does not relate to Celestia. Here is my plot. You defeat the platypus and the Umbra Queen travels to Atlantis to raise a new enemy of water monsters. Along with this, she creates her own spells. The Atlantian spells. These spells consist of Water, Wind, and Ground. The spells mentioned in the game but not published. As you finish Celestia and go to Atlantis, you’ll start of at the Atlantis Square. A couple of travelers made there way through the Umbra Queen and can teach you a little bit of each class. As you make your way into the Temple of Sea Monsters, you will meet the actual teachers of each schools. These are those who learned from the Umbra Queen and betrayed her to teach you. I am not so sure what each schools should serve it’s purpose for so I hope you have suggestions! Feel free to reply!