Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fizzles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2011

why is the fizzle rate so high? it is so very frustrating when you fizz every other turn. i am so fed up with the constant fizzing, it makes this game very annoying.
been stuck on 1 quest for nearly 2 weeks and its cuz i fizz every other turn or sometimes 4 in a row!!! i use all those accuracy enhancers and keen eyes etc... they dont help i still fizz.

when you have to pay to play a game, then it should be a bit more fair! not have so many fizzes! not even the enemies fizz that much!! how is that fair. its bad enuff i go into a fight and the enemy already has 4 power pips and the first round!!!

come on now make this game a little more enjoyable please

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
If it was that easy, you would finish the game in two weeks, and I don't know about you but i'd have trouble finding something to do with the extra time.
Plus it's not always THAT bad. you sometimes get good days,and bad days.
i once had six of my ice spells fizzle in a row, and I've also had successful casts
when i had a black mantle on me.
so i guess the point is it's all chance. It's not like kingsisle is trying to make your spells fizzle.
if your spells are still fizzling, get some life spells. they have 90% accuracy. :D

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
If they made the game to easy then you'd be done but if your enimies are fizzling then at least they have troble too.