Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix Animation Glitch when Stiching Wands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Please fix the animation glitch that happens when you Stitch a Weapon-type (a wand that brings you into the center of the combat circle upon using its wand attack animation) with a Staff-type wand, (a wand that casts its wand attacks with a separate animation).

An example of this:

Stitching the wand:
Winged Deliverance (or Khrysallis sword-wands, Battlemage sword wands, etc.) over Hades Soul Scythe (a staff)

...results in your wand looking like Winged Deliverence (a sword) but not using the swinging attack animation when casting the wand attack, instead just standing with no animation at all when the wand attack is casted.

This also occurred for me when I stitched Winged Deliverance over Fortune Teller's Peerless Eye (Level 100) from the Terror's Hoard pack.

We pay crowns to stitch over our wands to have them look exactly how we would like, which is a premium service... so I would hope this can be fixed because the animation of a wand is part of how it looks in combat.

Thanks for your consideration if you are reading this, KI.