Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Shack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
Ok so I thought of this while anserwing another thread and decided it deserved it's own topic.

KI we all know your shopping district is a bit lack luster now. You could add a fishing shack which works similar to the bazaar but for fish only. People could bring their unwanted catches of the day there to sell for gold and others could have the option of purchasing them for crafting etc. You could also sell a new variety of craftable items which need fish to complete. There are many things you could branch from this such as crafting fish mounts, fountains with fish, or even a certain pet. Just something for you to consider.

Explorer
May 26, 2012
I saw your answer to the other thread (I was in it) and that is actually a great idea. They added that house tour place in the commons by using a building that used to be unable to go in, so why can't they do that in the shopping district (or other area)?

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
I do like that idea. One other suggestion though is that the fish bought from the fishing shack can not be used with quests, so you don't "cheat" to just buy fish.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I'd love this! That way we don't have to spend soooo much energy on catching dekoi's. and [school]acudas.

Survivor
May 07, 2013