Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing in castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
41
I just bought my first castle, and it has a river and water fall, and I was decorating when I realized you could'nt fish in your castle, and I went, you should be able to fish in your own castle!

please support my idea to fish in your castle -Thank you

Defender
Feb 02, 2014
100
Haley silverfist on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
I just bought my first castle, and it has a river and water fall, and I was decorating when I realized you could'nt fish in your castle, and I went, you should be able to fish in your own castle!

please support my idea to fish in your castle -Thank you
This has been posted before. I think overall people do want it. Especially if certain fish could only be caught in certain castles, it would increase castle buying and increase making friends to visit their castle to fish.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2014
15
Yeah I've been thinking about this too. The only problem is some houses would have to be slightly adapted so you could get to water. For example, my Storm house is in an ocean but you can't get to the water. So for fishing they would have to add a little beach or maybe even a pier.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
41
rikidog1 on Oct 10, 2014 wrote:
Yeah I've been thinking about this too. The only problem is some houses would have to be slightly adapted so you could get to water. For example, my Storm house is in an ocean but you can't get to the water. So for fishing they would have to add a little beach or maybe even a pier.
That makes sence, but if you don't have water you might just not fish.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
37
Great idea and if you don't have a pond or lake kingsile could make it where the fountains and pools you put in you can fish out of and get the rare fish from your house in the fountain. Sophia Goldenleaf Level 76 thaumaturge

A+ Student
Jan 11, 2012
1681
FrelaB on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
This has been posted before. I think overall people do want it. Especially if certain fish could only be caught in certain castles, it would increase castle buying and increase making friends to visit their castle to fish.
the ONLY problem I have with this idea, is IF they make it so you can only catch the fish in YOUR home. if i can visit your home and catch the fish, then Im all over this one :)

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
111
I don't know about catching fish in my home. but I wouldn't mind being able to stock the fish I catch elsewhere into the water features of my various houses. as opposed to having to buy or craft the aquariums

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
29
Love this idea, fishing without people bothering me! And fishing out of fountains? I would like to fish out of my DS Lava Fountains! Or the dirty pool in my Death House!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
41
FrelaB on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
This has been posted before. I think overall people do want it. Especially if certain fish could only be caught in certain castles, it would increase castle buying and increase making friends to visit their castle to fish.
That would be cool if we could get certain fish in certain castles.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
41
dayerider on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
the ONLY problem I have with this idea, is IF they make it so you can only catch the fish in YOUR home. if i can visit your home and catch the fish, then Im all over this one :)
yeah, you could visit other castles to fish and you could of course fish in your fountains

Defender
Feb 02, 2014
100
ask and you shall receive, thanks KI for the fishing bundle :)

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
41
TheCurlyWolf on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
I don't know about catching fish in my home. but I wouldn't mind being able to stock the fish I catch elsewhere into the water features of my various houses. as opposed to having to buy or craft the aquariums
stocking might be nice...