Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing & Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hello,

I think it would be a good idea to expand gardening and fishing with new quests. I have finished everything in regards to them.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
one of the biggest things I want to see in Fishing is a Convert Fish School spell for each school. This would allow you to change the school of fish from whatever is in the pond, to a single school only. So, if you're hunting for that elusive fish, you can go to a pond where the fish might be, then change them all to the school ti should be for that elusive fish. The spell would maintain all rarity etc, so there would be a CHANCE to get it. This would also allow us to maximize our energy usage. You would get to your fishing area, switch all fish to X school, scare away all but X level fish, fish the pond, restock, repeat. Whereas now you would get to the pond, scare aware all fish not of X school, then scare away fish not of X level, fish, restock, repeat.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I would love to see some new plants and seeds based on the newer worlds.

I would also like to see more holiday themed plants. The Christmas ones are great, but let's see some friendship plants, Halloween plants, or some Fall Festival plants.

Steven GhostStalker
Max Life

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Area51Alien on Feb 8, 2022 wrote:
I would love to see some new plants and seeds based on the newer worlds.

I would also like to see more holiday themed plants. The Christmas ones are great, but let's see some friendship plants, Halloween plants, or some Fall Festival plants.

Steven GhostStalker
Max Life
I was thinking exactly the same thing! I'd love to see some new plants/seeds based on the newer worlds even if they are re-skins of existing plants, just drops all the reagents from Empyrea, Karamelle, Lemuria and the Wizard City underground. Additionally the spells that are only on TC to become trained.

How about plants that drop Sonic Springs and Socket Wrenches too?