Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Needs A Better Healing Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Fire Needs A healing spell other than
Link And Power Link witch both heal less than 300 health! Fire Needs a healing spell that heal at least 600 health the spell would be called hearth that would heal 600 health over time and would be 4 pips

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Ice has no healing spell at all, just Snow Drift that lets you steal a heal over time. Life mastery + train Life to Satyr. Problem solved. Fire isn't really a healing school.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
AnthonyAngleBrand on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Link And Power Link witch both heal less than 300 health! Fire Needs a healing spell that heal at least 600 health the spell would be called hearth that would heal 600 health over time and would be 4 pips
Quite a while ago, on a post called 'Is it time to teach all schools to heal?', I posted:

'I also think that fire's heals are weak, so here's my idea for them:
: Phoenix Tears - 500 to all allies, 75% accuracy, 6 pips, heal.'

It costs a few more pips, heals less, but it's a heal all allies. What do you think of my idea, and your seems very good, but Availing Hands heals 850 in total, for more accuracy and the same pips. So maybe raise the healing to 810 over 3 rounds, since fire still isn't known for healing.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
Fire does NOT need a new healing spell! Ice and myth NEVER get heals, except Snow Drift (which is generally useless given that you usually get only one tic). Fire at least gets a heal of some kind. You guys don't need one (and, in my opinion, neither do Storm and Balance). Just work on other health and resist, if you die often or are low on health.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I didn't read this, sorry, however, there is a reason:
Fire has everything they need. Great damage, OKAY accu, moderate health, and Moderate Pip Chance.
Giving it another Healing spell (Along with the other Three, and the fact you can take studies in life until you get Satyr, like most people do) would just make it even more over-powered.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Beautifulmonkey on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Fire has everything they need. Great damage, OKAY accu, moderate health, and Moderate Pip Chance.
Giving it another Healing spell (Along with the other Three, and the fact you can take studies in life until you get Satyr, like most people do) would just make it even more over-powered.
I agree with you, but three healing spells? I am only counting two. Link and Power Link.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mello Lily on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
I agree with you, but three healing spells? I am only counting two. Link and Power Link.
Everyone gets pixie too.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
seethe42 on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Everyone gets pixie too.
Oh, I thought that it meant fire only related spells.

Still, even more reason why healing spells are not needed for fire.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Quite a while ago, on a post called 'Is it time to teach all schools to heal?', I posted:

'I also think that fire's heals are weak, so here's my idea for them:
: Phoenix Tears - 500 to all allies, 75% accuracy, 6 pips, heal.'

It costs a few more pips, heals less, but it's a heal all allies. What do you think of my idea, and your seems very good, but Availing Hands heals 850 in total, for more accuracy and the same pips. So maybe raise the healing to 810 over 3 rounds, since fire still isn't known for healing.
yeah uhhh Blaze i'm certain that KI is smarter than copying Harry Potter (phoenix tears)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
lets see the schools that heal here: (by the way stock up on primordal TC or train the spell to increase the heal to get around that problem).

healing current.
(power)link.
doesnt get one (snow drift doesnt count as it can't heal when no one used an HOT (heal over time))
helping hands and availing hands.
doesn't get one (mend minion doesn't count because it heals the minion, not you or another player)
i dont think i need to explain this.
sacrifice and its drains (true sacrifice does damage to self but when you get a lot of resist and maybe even use absorb shields then there is little to no damage. combine that with a lot of theincoming heal stat and even a guiding light it turns into a 3 pip spell that heals 2000+.

overall you are leaving ice and myth without a way to heal directly while fire gets another heal.

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
thomasnightriver on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
lets see the schools that heal here: (by the way stock up on primordal TC or train the spell to increase the heal to get around that problem).

healing current.
(power)link.
doesnt get one (snow drift doesnt count as it can't heal when no one used an HOT (heal over time))
helping hands and availing hands.
doesn't get one (mend minion doesn't count because it heals the minion, not you or another player)
i dont think i need to explain this.
sacrifice and its drains (true sacrifice does damage to self but when you get a lot of resist and maybe even use absorb shields then there is little to no damage. combine that with a lot of theincoming heal stat and even a guiding light it turns into a 3 pip spell that heals 2000+.

overall you are leaving ice and myth without a way to heal directly while fire gets another heal.
I think Myth definitely needs a healing. Ice could do with one too, but not as needed due to their extreme defenses.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Mello Lily on Apr 25, 2014 wrote:
I think Myth definitely needs a healing. Ice could do with one too, but not as needed due to their extreme defenses.
I agree myth does need a healing spell but ice does NOT need one they have high health and resist they don't need a healing spell

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Beautifulmonkey on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Also Fire has great attacks not great gear fire's waterworks gear is really bad it gives lower damage then waterworks Life's gear!!!