Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire minion.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
This spell needs too be imrpoved once you get the spell at level 29.Its completely useless it only casts fire elf and fire cat.While the other minions have these rank 3 spells.I have a idea as you level up your minion gets better so when your at legendary it should have phoenix and heckhound and fire blade and fire trap scald and sunbird and fire prism and some shields .This goes for other minions as well.Like storm minion will cast wild bolt kraken tempest storm shark storm blade storm trap and have storm prism.You guess for the other minions.Also minions should get more health and some resist as you level up.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
This spell needs too be imrpoved once you get the spell at level 29.Its completely useless it only casts fire elf and fire cat.While the other minions have these rank 3 spells.I have a idea as you level up your minion gets better so when your at legendary it should have phoenix and heckhound and fire blade and fire trap scald and sunbird and fire prism and some shields .This goes for other minions as well.Like storm minion will cast wild bolt kraken tempest storm shark storm blade storm trap and have storm prism.You guess for the other minions.

Hmm. Well, I see what you're saying, however, I still find him useful even in Celestia. He casts link, fire elf, sprite, smoke mantle, fire traps, and the odd shield (fire and glacial). He whittles down health, keeps shields off, reduces enemy chance of attack, and tries to keep me healthy. Worst case scenario, he takes a big hit that would have been meant for me. That's pretty handy for 3 pips. Similar things could be said about the other minions, at least from my perspective.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
pyromaniac023 wrote:
This spell needs too be imrpoved once you get the spell at level 29.Its completely useless it only casts fire elf and fire cat.While the other minions have these rank 3 spells.I have a idea as you level up your minion gets better so when your at legendary it should have phoenix and heckhound and fire blade and fire trap scald and sunbird and fire prism and some shields .This goes for other minions as well.Like storm minion will cast wild bolt kraken tempest storm shark storm blade storm trap and have storm prism.You guess for the other minions.

Hmm. Well, I see what you're saying, however, I still find him useful even in Celestia. He casts link, fire elf, sprite, smoke mantle, fire traps, and the odd shield (fire and glacial). He whittles down health, keeps shields off, reduces enemy chance of attack, and tries to keep me healthy. Worst case scenario, he takes a big hit that would have been meant for me. That's pretty handy for 3 pips. Similar things could be said about the other minions, at least from my perspective.
Meh kinda of but still

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
The life minion only casts life imp (rank 1) and the leperchaun one (rank 2). Yes it heals, does traps, and has it's own version of entangle. Mine doesn't have any rank three spells in it except satyr and she does it rarely.