Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Ice and Storm lvl 78 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Fire
Satin: 1000-1200 to one enemy
Animation:A Helephant starts to come up than a huge hand grabs it and pulls it down. The hand is atached to Satin, Satin rises like storm lord but bigger. He creates a fire ball then trows it a the enemy.
Ice
Snow ball attack:800 to all enemies
Animation:A snow ball fort comes up one or two snow balls miss then a ton of snow balls hit the enemy.
Storm
Squid:1350 to one enemy
Animation:A Kraken comes up the giant squid tentecals bring it down then all the tentecals are shown and it inks on the enemy.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
alien554 wrote:
Fire
Animation:A Helephant starts to come up than a huge hand grabs it and pulls it down. The hand is atached to Satin, Satin rises like storm lord but bigger. He creates a fire ball then trows it a the enemy.

Satin?! I laughed out loud when I read that. I think you mean Satan; "satin" is a fabric. There are a few problems here, but none of them even matter because the first thing you need to do is pick a different monster. Using Satan seems way too religious and may turn people off to the game.

Ice
Animation:A snow ball fort comes up one or two snow balls miss then a ton of snow balls hit the enemy.

You're kidding, right?

Storm
Animation:A Kraken comes up the giant squid tentecals bring it down then all the tentecals are shown and it inks on the enemy.

I didn't care for the whole goofy, "get out of my way" thing that Woolly Mammoth was trying to pull, so I'm not a fan of this.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
alien554 wrote:
Fire
Ice
Storm

Fire: A little overpowered, it's ok.
Ice: There's already a snowball attack given by the Snowball pet, so it'll be a waste to make another one, and too weak.
Storm: Too unoriginal. Same thing as fire, something grabs another spell down and does something itself. It's the same concept as the Woolly Mammoth spell where the mammoth tramples over the evil snowman.