Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fight Npc in YOUR house!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
I had a thought that I decided was worth posting. What if we could use our house arena to battle NPC foes? I think we could use it for:
Display our might as a wizard (will be explained later)

Checking new tactics and spells we aquire

Not having to go all over the place to farm for items we need.
Farming with the arena heal in the start of a duel. (always start with full health)
Challenge ourselves (Mixing different creatures and bosses to create a custom duel)

How this should work:
You will need to first buy a summoning totem in the arena (for about 1k tickets I think). After you have aquired that, you will be able to insert creature scrolls to it in order to summon foes. You will be able to buy the scrolls from a special merchant that will only sell you a scroll if you have killed 500 of that foe for a minion and 100 times for a boss. This will show off your abilities when people visit your house.

No crowns needed:
If you think about it, no crowns will be needed. You can craft the celestial house for the arena, Fight in the arena for the tickets, and defeat foes for the scrolls.

Special Foes:
There should be some special foes that should be aquired in other ways than battle, these will drop unique battle themed house decorations!

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I don't know.... sounds a little hard to just get A NPC.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
Maybe have it for gold? not everyone pvps you know. Still nice idea

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
Ian Dragonpyre on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
I had a thought that I decided was worth posting. What if we could use our house arena to battle NPC foes? I think we could use it for:
Display our might as a wizard (will be explained later)

Checking new tactics and spells we aquire

Not having to go all over the place to farm for items we need.
Farming with the arena heal in the start of a duel. (always start with full health)
Challenge ourselves (Mixing different creatures and bosses to create a custom duel)

How this should work:
You will need to first buy a summoning totem in the arena (for about 1k tickets I think). After you have aquired that, you will be able to insert creature scrolls to it in order to summon foes. You will be able to buy the scrolls from a special merchant that will only sell you a scroll if you have killed 500 of that foe for a minion and 100 times for a boss. This will show off your abilities when people visit your house.

No crowns needed:
If you think about it, no crowns will be needed. You can craft the celestial house for the arena, Fight in the arena for the tickets, and defeat foes for the scrolls.

Special Foes:
There should be some special foes that should be aquired in other ways than battle, these will drop unique battle themed house decorations!
I think it's a good idea.