Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feeding Pets w/o Minigames

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
There should be a place in the Shopping District or Pet Pavilion we could go to feed our pets at the cost of Energy and Gold instead of just having snacks able to be given after an annoying Mini game session?

Feeding prices would be based on the Pet's Age Bracket, and you must provide Energy, Gold, and Pet Snack for the cause of feeding the pet.

Baby - 1 Energy, 250 Gold
Teen - 2 Energy, 500 Gold
Adult - 3 Energy, 1000 Gold
Ancient - 4 Energy, 2000 Gold
Epic - 4 Energy, 2500 Gold (For those who want to fully max out their pets stats)

And with this release, they could also bring out the NEXT Evolution of the pet Level: Mythical, 2000 XP to next level

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:
There should be a place in the Shopping District or Pet Pavilion we could go to feed our pets at the cost of Energy and Gold instead of just having snacks able to be given after an annoying Mini game session?

Feeding prices would be based on the Pet's Age Bracket, and you must provide Energy, Gold, and Pet Snack for the cause of feeding the pet.

Baby - 1 Energy, 250 Gold
Teen - 2 Energy, 500 Gold
Adult - 3 Energy, 1000 Gold
Ancient - 4 Energy, 2000 Gold
Epic - 4 Energy, 2500 Gold (For those who want to fully max out their pets stats)

And with this release, they could also bring out the NEXT Evolution of the pet Level: Mythical, 2000 XP to next level

Lol, that is very funny that you and another poster have posted this same idea in the same timeframe.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I like this idea (no matter who came up with it!). My biggest objection to the mini games, other than sheer boredom, is that you get so few points for the amount of time spent. I find doing the mini games will sometimes be useful for balancing out my pet's stats so that they are all at max, but often, I don't have the time to train. For those times it would be great to be able to just go feed my pet over and over again until my pet energy ran out. I could drain the energy globe in the amount of time it took me to do one or two mini games and then I could be off to do other things (like going to work).