Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FeedBLACK Friday! 11/28/2014

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving full of all your favorite food and family fun . . . and what's a good Thanksgiving without a big day of shopping on Black Friday? In case you didn't know, Wizard101 has several great deals currently in the Crown Shop that we're hoping you enjoy. There's only a few days left for the best of the best sale!

Since it's Black Friday, let's have a special FeedBLACK Friday type of question! We have a lot of sales and special events around the Spiral, everything from our "Palooza" sales that provide big discounts to certain Crown Shop items to surprise sales that can save you up to 50% off our Online Bundles. What's your favorite Wizard101 sale and why?

We hope your holiday was amazing and you have an equally great weekend. See you in the Spiral!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 24, 2009
I think mount apolooza is the best because mounts are super cheap and they bring all the seasonal and some of the retired mounts back which is awesome. So that's my favorite I hope their would be more of these mount apolooza sales because they are the best.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
My favorite sale is the Super Crowns Sale. 90,000 Crowns for $80 is a great deal.
The 50% Bundle Sale is a close second. It's a great opportunity to collect Castles and goodies at a reduced price.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
For me, it's always the bundle packages. A few months ago I bought the Olympian Bundle at a reduced price and I was very excited because this bundle wasn't available online previously which meant, being here in Australia I couldn't purchase it.
I also thoroughly love pet a palooza as it's a fantastic way to get new pets at a reduced cost. Keep surprising us with those great deals Professor Falmea.
Thank you KI

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
my favorites of favorites? the Crowns sale 60k for 60 bucks. Followed closely by sales on seeds, pets and the horde and lore and other packs.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2013
My favorite sale so far is between bundle-palooza and pack-a-palooza (please add "palooza" to the text chat filter, often it's hard to describe sales going on, or that has happened)
Bundle-palooza because it is so fun seeing the houses of the past bundles, and pack-a-palooza because the one time there was a free pack given out, and I got my loveable pet inferno salamander, Brutus, I still have him and is my main pet today!
Thank you Kingsisle, for these wonderful sales!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Sales on Bundles but I'm an Adult with a credit card.
Maybe a crown items on sale for GOLD?
Just a thought.
~Calamity StormWeaver

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
The bonus crowns sales are the best. They always come just when I am about to run out so very timely. Especially liked the one where you used to be able to buy 90,000 crowns and the bonus was half again. But you haven't had that for a very long time. I think the highest you go now is 80,000?

Survivor
Oct 22, 2013
Hi, Professor Falmea (your my professor), , I truly love the PetPalooza the best because of the free snacks and the discount on mega snack packs, because I am a pvper, and I always want to change my pet and get new ones, like today I just trained my rescue rover to ancient and he got Spellproof 8%.
Love, Kenneth Lion.

Community Leader
I really like Garden-a-palooza: that's when Sunions and Evil Magma Peas go on sale.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
The pet discount thingy, I love it when they bring back retired pets and pets on a discount. :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Mountapalooza is my favorite sale. I can get retired mounts that I might have missed or current mounts for a cheaper price. I wish we could get the Charity Meowmidon. That was the only one I missed.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I like the bundle sale (like the one from September or October) because it gave me a chance to get some awesome sets that went off the selves before I could snag them. I also like the Throwback Thursdays and MountAPalooza. I also like Christmas sales if that exists XD.

Thanks,
Justin Nightstone