Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-30-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
ZF tree village and AZ common areas - i ran around going "wow" before doing any quests.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
I would have to say wizard city I remember the first time I got onto the game all the colors of the commons and unicorn way oh it was breathtaking in fact wizard101 was the first online game I ever played so wizard city holds a lot of memories for me

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Zafaria is the one that stood out the most for me. I don't really know why.

Community Leader
Zafaria is what I think of instantly. I remember being blown away by the beauty of the world there. When I think about it, Polaris as well. I mean I love the northern lights in the sky. Jus incredible.

Makes me wish that the first worlds up to Dragonspyre were more polished in looks like the higher worlds.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
I would say Polaris . The scenery and the forests is gorgeous

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Delver
May 12, 2012
Professor Falmea on Sep 30, 2016 wrote:
It's Friday, and it's time for Feedback! Let's get to it, shall we?

Each time you enter a new world, your first look leaves a lasting impression on you. We're really excited because we think our "first look" at the new world is a little different than normal. That being said, which world of the Spiral impressed you the most the first time you set foot into it? Wizard City commons? The grasslands of Avalon? The snowscape of Polaris? We want to know!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Beyond any other, Polaris. The lights, the creatures there, the snow, the graphics, the sound, all of it was just pure amazing! I could tell the KI Community really put effort into making it incredible. It was one of the best things I ever saw in the game.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
The beauty of khrysalis, the flowers and trees and just everything are so beautiful and it was not what I expected! I love it there, I also love the victorian vibe from darkmoor

Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
i absolutely fell in love with the later parts of celestia- specifically, in fact, when you first run into the shark-like enemies. that area and beyond is so beautiful... (and wysteria is rather charming too, hence why i got the wysteria villa house from the crown shop)

in contrast though, i was absolutely disappointed with dragonspyre.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
I was really impressed with Zafaria, the massive baobab tree and the waterfall were outstanding. I really enjoyed the crown of the tree too

Hero
May 07, 2015
dragonspyre, Polaris, khrysalis, dragonspyre was just epic, and I mean when you get to malistaire and your standing by the dragon titan and your like looking into his eye while your fighting malistaire, Polaris is just amazing and beautiful at the same time, and the part with the giant titan is just plain awesome, in khrysalis its just, I love it so much. my favorite world is all three of those,

(to professor falmea: you are the best teacher ever! and for some reason you remind me of belladonna crisp in pigswick academy XD. I am glad I chose fire)

Hero
May 07, 2015
also, the reason I love dragonspyre so so so so so so so so so so much is because it is just amazing looking, when I stepped through the spiral door I loved it instantly. the building style in Polaris just blew my mind, when I ported to someone in there it was just wow. even though I don't really like bugs the buildings in khrysalis just was so pretty.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
It's one thing to list my favourites, but as for how they impacted me, well.. i'll start off with the good ones

I gotta say Wizard City blew me away when i first saw it, although being the world that's supposed to get you into the game, how could you not like it? If i didn't like it, i probably wouldn't be playing now!

Krokotopia also blew me away, although for a different reason. I had grown so used to the look and feel of Wizard City at that point, that it was a bit of a shock, it felt so.. different. Although by the time i had entered Marleybone i had got used to the world-hopping and knew what to expect, but nothing can hit you quite as hard as the first time!

Celestia was a surprise, as the 1st arc had reached it's conclusion, i was thrown in not knowing what to expect. The world itself felt perfect for what was running through my mind at the time, and the introduction of the Astral schools was another plus, things didn't feel so stale anymore

Khrysalis was similar to Celestia for the introduction of Shadow Magic and not making things repetitive, but looking around and noticing the differences between Khrysalis when you first enter it, and Khrysalis when you have completed it really stood out for me.

The Arcanum.. Indescribable. That is all.

And then there's the Helephant in the room (see what i did there)

Pretty much the opposite to what most people have been saying, the one world that disappointed me was Avalon. Given all the hype i had for it at the beginning, this place was really disappointing, and i couldn't bring myself to play much of it until Azteca came out.

It felt as if it didn't have the magical touch that all the other worlds before it (and all the worlds after it..) had, and it got boring very quickly, resulting in my progression slowing to a crawl.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Well I'd have to say Polaris blew me away. I had three Exalted wizards at the time Polaris went live, and I was honestly exhausted after completing Khrysalis three times. Then, I graduated from Ravenwood, stepped through the spiral door, and breathed the cold, crisp, air. When I first set my eyes on Walruskberg, my mind was blown. It made me feel like completing Khrysalis was really worth doing. The towering buildings and the entrancing music really left me in awe. I'm not sure how you can make a more beautiful world. Hopefully the second world of the 3rd Arc will amaze me just as much.

~Connor Sandtail

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
Why is it so hard to choose one world? okay. for me it's a three way tie between Polaris, Marleybone and Avalon. I love the music and concepts of Polaris. Marleybone's quests were fun to do especially the ones involving sherlock bones. Then Avalon, just seeing the medieval realm of Avalon was beautiful. But my favorite part of Avalon was getting to meet the Lady of the Lake who is my favorite character in the Arthurian legends. (And yes it's obvious that the world of Avalon was based off the Arthurian legends.)

Tatiana Deathflame level 84

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
I loved Marleybone! It is by far my favorite world!
-Nicole
Level 110

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Administrator
Very interesting insight, Wizards! It's neat to see which worlds captivated you from the beginning.

A new topic shall be magically appearing in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea