Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-28-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Howdy, Wizards! The days are growing shorter and the temperatures are getting lower. It's a sad, sad time for this fire Professor who loves the summer sun. However, it's not cold just yet so we'll celebrate that with another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

While I do not like the cold, I do LOVE Halloween and while it's not here yet, we are all abuzz with trying to find a great costume for the special day! If you could dress your Wizard up in a costume for Halloween, as anything you can think of (in the Spiral or not), what would you be?

Happy (almost) October Wizards, and I look forward to seeing your creative costume ideas!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I would choose to be a vampire, frankenstein, mummy, wereworld, or swamp monster. They are the retro halloween monster costumes I think would be cool.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Dr. Von's Monster! I wanna do the Monster Mash dance as one. ;) Also werewolf as homage to Michael Jackson's Thriller. Ghost would also be cool!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
We could dress up like humans, fire lion ravagers, elephants, death seraphs Cookie Monster dragons pirates

Survivor
May 23, 2012
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I suspect Pirate costumes will be extremely popular this year, for some strange reason.

Seriously, some of the ladies over there have an *awesome* fashion sense! I'd love to dress up like Sarah Steele or Mustang Sally, Who says Halloween can't be pretty too?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
I think it would be cool if we could get costumes that look like our teachers outfits. Plus being able to dress in the same outfits as antagonists such as Malistaire and Morganthe would be awesome as costumes too. I've also always liked Yeva SpiderKeepers outfit. It's very Hallowe'enish and spooky.

Happy October and Hallowe'en, everyone!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Costume ideas?

A Lion a tin-man and a scarecrow,...

Flying monkeys,...

From the spiral -a troll, a gobbler, a Picean shark, a fire elf, a krok...

A bat, a rat, and a black cat,...

Survivor
Nov 04, 2009
Well I think I would want to dress up like a fairy! Yes I know technically I can but I think some cute fairy clothes would be awesome!!!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Finally! A thread where I can spread my evil side!
What I wanna see is:
Doomed Outfit (Doomed Hood, Doomed Robe, Doomed Boots with awesome details and cool looking features)
2-handed sythe or an evil looking spear weapon
Cursed Soul pet
Giant Ghost Heckhound mount
Jewels of the Undead (ring, amulet, athame)
In my creative new pack: "The Undead Army's Hoard"
Hope you like my idea, see you and my friends in the spiral.

"Great power is not learned, it is earned"
Tristan DarkBlade Archmage Ice

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Gamma. I know you can disguise yourself temporarily in Avalon as Gamma, but it would be fun to have that option for always. :)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Oh wow this gets me thinking... I think like one of thoes kroks from krokotopia! Yeah that be cool or maybe... Yeah all I got :) 8)

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I have 6 wizards so:

** Werewolf - not like a Grizzleheim Wolf but like Teenage Werewolf, with the furry feet and hands stuffing out of jeans & and a shirt with a Wookie like head (a Wookie being from Star Wars - for the younger readers.)

** Full Character Size Fairy Costume with blonde wig & showing the characters face (that covers all your hair) and purple and blue wings, dress & shoes.

** Black Ghost Costume - like Paulson - but black & see thru Or Black and sparkly like coal. But your characters face shows.

** Leprechaun Costume that shows the characters face that as you walk you toss candy out of your "pot-o-gold" bucket. And in battle you toss the pot (like a bucket of water) and the spell animation comes out.

** Black Cat Costume Suit with only the characters face showing - like a Where The Wild Things Are suit - but a Black Cat. And the characters face shows but has face paint - like a kid.

** Full Character Size White Duck - like the Easter Bunny costume - But the face fits so only the characters mouth shows in the duck bill mouth.

Note: Please Please Please make the costumes same for all - so boys can dress like the pixies and girls can dress as werewolves and so on. It's Halloween

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
a warewolf that come with stats of boots 200 heath 35crit 1 pet heath robe 200 heath 50 crit 15 pet heath and the hat 25 crit 300 haeth 50 man thanks

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
body armor to match the headress and mocassins to match as well; then with the bows the match would be complete; unless you could do a turkey pet with some unique and rare talents.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
A dark knight, not batman, just like a medieval knight, with a long black sword, and pointy hat, and all of it is armor, make that a costume, i would wear it. Just all black armor, and a long sword and pointy hat.
:)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I'm thinking, I'm thinking... Dont rush me!

A krokomummy?

Well it's all I got, so... thats my idea and I'm sticking to it.

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Wow! I'm so glad that you guys are taking Halloween costume ideas! I've been waiting for this for years now! I'd absolutely love a vampire costume. I think it would be a lot of fun. :) Hope you consider it. Thanks.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I'd love to dress up in a traditiional highland great kilt. and a bagpipe for a wand.

a side note for transformations, I'd love to turn into a bear.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Hmm, i think werewolf outfit would be amazing, with brand new weapons, brand new haloween quests and brand new haloween pets :D