Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-24-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Yes, I do think people should be able to travel to, say, MooShu or DragonSpyre in their early levels.

I think low-level Wizards should have the right to know what they're paying for. If they can't visit high level worlds, they don't know what is in store for them. Basically, it's like buying a car you think you want, but then realize it's trash, and wanting a refund.

So let the Wizards know what they're paying for!

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I think that a pop up window would be the way to go. When someone on your friends list goes to port have a permission pop up. Yes or No. Just a thought.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Yes i think we should still be allowed to teleport to other worlds.it wouldnt be much fair having to unlock it when some people dont have enough crowns to. :?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Yes and no

YES:

Other friends can help you with boss fights instead of reaching to that boss.

Gives them a preview and when i was new to w101 i liked going to different worlds

NO:

When going to other worlds with friends it distracted me from my quests and took a few MONTHS to grand my ice (February to SEPTEMBER!)

Might be annoying in fights

I think they should but have lvl limits on the worlds so you can port in

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
I think there should be a better way to control if someone teleports to you or not. For example in the case of lower level wizards sometimes they do not know what they are doing and just make things more complicated. There should be a way to control who gets to see you and who doesn't. Not necessarily locking all upper level worlds just whether or not players can choose to bring their friends along,

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
i think yes wizs should be able to port to other wolds it will be more :D :D :D :D :D and fun might be for little lvls they will be probly

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
Yes, if you or friends are able to get to other worlds, you or they be able to teleport there. Now, they should not be able to quest or anything, but they should be able to visit, explore and enjoy where ever they can get to.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I think if you pay to have access to all areas of the game, you should be able to port there. Courtesy is important, should not port to anyone without permission and if in an area not yet earned should not join any fights without permission. Enjoy all of the game and respect your fellow players!

Survivor
May 12, 2009

I think they should be able to port to all worlds as a paid member. Its all a part of the game. If someone is bothering you switch realms. If they are on you friends list and doing it remove them. JMHO

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Yes, They should be allowed to go. It improves their game play and greatly assists with leveling up. Please do not change this.

Thx

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
In my opinion people shouldnt be aloud to port to a dif wrld less of course they subscribe but tht aside it isnt fair to higher lvls who have worked to get to ths plcs to jst clean som1 elses mess up so no i do not think low lvls shld be ald to port to dif wrlds big time no

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Personly, i think that you should be aloud to tellaport into the realm one after the one your in except for Celestia sry for all the people who dont like that idea :x like you level 2's with savior of the spiral :P

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Rather then restricting them, thus perhaps keeping family's from playing together and teaching their "no chat" how to play the game better, perhaps we could have the ability to block a battle, mainly in the street to keep those who jump in at the last minute, or jump in period, when we have set our deck for just what we need for those battles.
I find that when folks jump in they will bring another monster and leave or that I am expendable in the hot seat and they don't shield or heal me, I die thus they get the credit. I have had them jump in just to mess up my battle. That to me is the ultimate insult.
Perhaps there should be thought given to instruction from Diego on what the rings mean and so on. So that people will understand that they do have a duty to the sun spot and others when they jump in on them to "help". Asking would be a good start.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I wouldn't mind if they could teleport there if they were not able to do anything there (Quest,level, fight etc.)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Ok here goes

I have 6 current grand masters and have deleted 4 more grands. I say leave the game alone. Yes its a pain in the rear when players from lower levels port in and bring more monsters into fight then flee. But if you know how to fight and are where you belong, you can handle it.
People pay real money to play the game let em play. They come see how a grand master fights they learn. How better to learn. We become mentors to the lower level players. I've mentored many .
If a lower level player becomes a nusiance just remove from friends list. Viola no more intrusions.
My vote is leave well enough alone let em play.
dakota dragon tamer

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
My opinion is that lower levels should not be allowed except in some cases.

If the player is part of a family account, but is a low level, they should be aple to telportto their mom or dad in DragonSpyre. The same for true friends.

Also, as others have said, there should be a world lock, but i think that you should be able to go to the commons of that area, but not fighting areas. If they do go to fighting areas, they should gain exp. and items that suit their level.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
well i think young wizards are not allowed to go to dragonspyre it just ruins every single thing i do :( they ruin everything i am a grand myself and when ever i am in dragonspyre either defeating malistare or sea lord or and other of those monsters the ruin my blades traps and everything i say if a friend earned to go to dragonspyre they should teleport but on the other hand i do have a young wizard that need money but .... nah she could work it out hurray for hard labor :P

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i think wizard 101 should do is make a quest to actvate the world like a a certain level like if you where level 10 and you wanted to go to marlybone real bad you would have to work at least up to level 16 or 18 to get the little mini quest maby the quest could say a boss or something like that. So you can earn the world by getting to the level and doing the mini quest.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
I think they should and should not because the monsters are too hard for them but I want them to go so they can see different people AND clothes! :D :D :D :D :D :D
:P :-P :-D

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
:i think the lower students should be able to see the things they need to face no matter how far away it is. for one when i was a low level (now level 50) i liked when i got to fight a cool boss like jade oni or malastare. and i still like bringing te lower students to the cool places. and this is an adventuring game,so let us aadventure what ever we feel like adventuring. :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
People plz ,thats why this game has settings ,yes even for porting ,i think they offer help like minions do but with more health,so many trying too make too many changes at once ,my voice had been heard "" if it isnt BROKE don't fix it !!! i think what they should fix is members falsely reporting people cause they lose a pvp match or dont except your friend request and yes this happened too me many times ,if people get angry at the game they should get anger managment ,remember its only a game ,and i like challeges even when people port ,i just don't care much for people fleeing in pvp or fighting monsters ,another thing the ones that lose's often always complains about treasure cards usage ,HEY PEOPLE , Wake up ''treasure cards '' makes for a big part of the game ,I also have a great idea for the porting issue! ok hear it go's , only allow porting too dungeons ,problem resolved. only 4 per dungeon right and it usually someone on your friends list .

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
mimifulton wrote:
No I don't think wizards should be allowed to teleport to worlds they have not earned. That's part of the fun of the game, to earn advancement to a new world.
but why. i like to adventure dont you?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
i would like to be able to port to any world i want though i don't like low lvl that should be some where else :-) :D :)