Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-30-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and it's time for feedback! Let's do this!

Since it's about to be a holiday weekend for us, let's do something extra fun!

If you had to describe your Wizard in one word, what would it be?

I'll stick with... fiery for myself. How about you?

Have a great weekend, everyone! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
noob

Anyone who knows me would agree, I'm sure.

Cheryl Crow 90

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My wizard would be gardener

Wizard: crafter

Wizard: trainer

Wizard: tank

Wizard: impatient

Wizard: hitter

Wizard: henchman (alt account and often used as extra person)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Hot. Haha, get it? He's a pyromancer, but I mean hot as in looks? No? Ok...

Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Falmea on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Mischief

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
I would describe my wizard as "relentless"! My wizard will keep challenging all the foes and will keep having much fun! Happy holiday weekend

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
Undervalued. I SAVED THE SPIRAL yet I am still being asked to complete menial tasks for people in Avalon.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Survivor
Jan 03, 2012

my one word description would be fantabulous (fantastic & fabulous) Keep pushing the limitslife is great

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Community Leader
Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
Survivor
May 19, 2012
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Smart

According to her friend, she knows when to cast the perfect spell.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012

Um.........
Uh..........
Um.........
Meteor-cre!
Get it? Meteor+Mediocre=Meteor-cre!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Defender
Dec 31, 2010
Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
Sparky
Chilly
Hot
Deadly
Lovely
Secretive
Noob (i only say this because he's my lowest level wizard at 38 while all my others at above 70 so i feel like I've taken a HUGE step back when i play on him lol)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Al: Bwaaaaahh!!!! (lvl 90)
Brecken: Oragnized ( lvl 46 (at the momment))
Savannah: Prankster ( lvl 24)
Rachel: Sugar ( lvl 19)
Fallon: Creative ( lvl 16)
Kestrel; Shy ( lvl 10)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011