Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I would be anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) any foes. I love all the hounds ,too!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I would like to transform my person to give option of different body types or wavy hair to give more of a variety to the people. And I would like to change the houses over if we start our person over by unequipting them so we dont lose the crowns we spent. I would also think eventually your pet could be a ride when it becomes an adult if it was bought with crowns or hatched. Just a few thoughts

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I would like if you could turn into any of Jotun's brothers or an ianthine spectere or whatever it's called

See you in the spiral!

Paul Legendblood level 27 oni slayer

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
bqsto wrote:
i would love to be a scarcrow there so cool and i always wanted a pet scarecrow.

coyleghosthammer level45 master necromancer
taylorgoldenshield level20 adept diviner
ericcrowhunter level19 jouneyman sorcerer

I think it would b cool to turn into and one of the seven pip spells (except rebirth).. like giant or lord or crow or something... yea that would be cool

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
It be cool if you could transform into one of your friends! :D then you could pretend to be them! also it be awesome if you could transfrom into one of your pets!

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I would want to be a colosus, frost giant, stormzilla, icezilla, firezilla, wraith, scarecrow or ice wraith.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I have several ideas. I think Maybe Malistare Headmaster, Ambrose, a kraken, or a draconian with armor, and maybe be a Mander from Krok. :D :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I would like to be something like the crab boss from the warehouse or a crystal crawler that would be fun

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I'd like to be a tiger or lioness/lion. Any type of cat (=

Taryn DarkStrider~Level 49 <3

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
I would love to become my pet, like actually become it. Just an idea, but what if we could transform into our pet, or ride our pet (grow it up, then ride it, or, let there be an option for making it bigger and getting on it or not)

Also, i agree with one of the comments, we should be able to transform into pets of our school. There should also be more transformations for us girls

This is Caroline Moongem, Grand Ice, Mastermind/ Madeline Dawnbreeze, Magus (but one lvl away from master) Theurgist, Magus Theurgist

signing off to go help ... again

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
I think if I could change into anything it would be the teacher of your school but if you would like to turn into a teacher of another school it would cost crowns,gold or training points.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I would want to be able to transform into a Storm hound, Kraken or Malistare. That would be so cool! I think that you should also be able to transform into something permenitly for a amount of crowns like a permenit mount.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
well i'd love to be these creatures/people wraith, draconian i would LOVE being that i'd make people think the dragon titan army was invading wizard city ( evin grin ) crimson spectre that would be cool malistare lol walk up to ambrose he'd be like malistare!!! i would say ambrose lolz last one storm lord my lord do i want to be like that for an hour

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I would want to be a smith it would be so cool to walk around as one of those tiny guy and you should make some tansfermations permenet but you cane turn them of and on when you please.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
ill like to turn into frost giant and get a big hammer to smash peoples houses and dorms down

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Thanks for asking!
I would like a snow Leopard, a Griffin, or an Owl...
I'd love an owl for a school pet too...too Harry Potter? Soooo?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Professor Greyrose... :)

She is so cool an she has wings so i wont need to use my mounts....

School of Ice rocks :) :-)

Administrator
My goodness! Look at all these great ideas! To be quite honest, I haven't been able to make it through all 52 pages yet, but I'm taking it home for some light reading over the weekend. ::grin::

Transformations are fun (being something else for a while is always cool), and we'll keep this list in mind for the future...

My favorite idea so far: hydra. It's just way too awesome NOT to want to look like it!

Thanks as always for your feedback, and this week we will be changing it up a little....

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea